Directed by: Rodney Bennett
Produced by: Philip Hinchcliffe
Written by: Louis Marks
After an encounter with the deadly Mandragora Helix, the Doctor and Sarah Jane land in 15th Century San Martino. In the midst of danger, secrecy and intrigue, they witness the flowering of the Italian Renaissance.
As the masque to celebrate the accession of the new Duke of San Martino approaches, the Doctor realizes that a third visitor has arrived with him in the TARDIS. It is a force with the power to wipe out human civilization forever. The Doctor has brought it to Earth - and only the Doctor can stop it.
• Audio Commentary by actors Tom Baker and Gareth Armstrong, producer Philip Hinchcliffe and production unit manager Chris D'Oyly-John
• The Secret of the Labyrinth "Making Of" (26 mins)
• Bigger on the Inside History of the TARDIS (19 mins)
• Now and Then Location featurette (8 mins)
• Beneath the Masque Gareth Roberts and Clayton Hickman take the Masque to task (9 mins)
• Photo Gallery (8 mins)
• DVD-ROM material: Radio Times listings
• Production Notes Subtitle Option
• Digitally remastered picture and sound quality