Thanks for the Question Room!

This is where everyone (Members and the Mods) can post news and announcements to do with the Forum, the Website, or indeed about Tom himself.

Moderator: Moderator

Thanks for the Question Room!

Postby Graceful Leonard on November 23rd, 2012, 11:54 pm

I see the Question Room has closed, which is completely understandable. I often view random answers from the archive when I need cheering up, and it never fails.

Thanks to Tom for all those hilarious and witty (and sometimes really rather odd) answers!
"A man's work is nothing but this slow trek to rediscover, through the detours of art, those two or three great and simple images in whose presence his heart first opened."
Graceful Leonard

Re: Thanks for the Question Room!

Postby tracy on November 24th, 2012, 2:24 pm

yes a huge thank you to tom for what he brought us with the question room its understandble for tom to give the question room a rest as tom is busy .thank you tom :D
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby Who dat? on November 26th, 2012, 2:40 pm

Thank You Tom for the opportunity to address questions to you directly. It has been a pleasure to ask the questions and to read all your answers. I will miss your monthly dose of madness in the question room but I fully understand that it needs to take a break. Maybe it will come back in some other format? The possibilities are endless.
Doctor: "I'm Lord President, and I'm called sir."
Who dat?

Postby Betty on November 27th, 2012, 2:18 am

I'm joining the others in saying thank you. I discovered the forum too late to ask a question, but it's probably for the best as I would have asked something utterly silly anyway. Rummaging through the old answers is great fun, so thank you once more!
"Once, I was a real turtle"
Betty

Postby nick and jan on December 1st, 2012, 3:52 am

"yes thank you tom I will have to ask you the question I sent for nov next time we see you. nick and jan
nick and jan

Postby Becky on December 3rd, 2012, 6:27 am

Dear Mr. B. et al.,

This here forum thingy was quite the hootenanny! Thanks for letting me hang around for a few months. I hope I didn't f--- it up, after all.

Avete atque valete,

Becky
Becky

Postby Gordon on January 17th, 2013, 5:04 am

This is all very disappointing. I'm sure every assignee enjoyed the option of asking Tom things (within the site rules) directly - and certainly enjoyed his responses. We can only hope that he revives the format when he has more time on his hands. It's particularly disappointing for this to happen in the 50th year of Dr Who.....but I suppose Tom will be inundated with other stuff.

Oh well,

Gordon
Gordon

Postby tracy on January 17th, 2013, 1:05 pm

it cant be helped gordon you must understand tom is very busy and its nice if we can all support tom on this please
tracy with out the E
tracy

Return to News and Announcements