Are You a Witch?

Read guidelines first. Start new topic in September to post your question.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Forum rules
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Start new topic to post your question. One question allowed per member per month. Ask one concise question per post, and please refrain from including information and comments irrelevant to your question.
These questions are for Tom to answer, so please do not be tempted to post a reply to someone else’s question. If you want to make a comment, post it in the Fan Community → About Tom’s Newsletters and Answers to Questions subforum.
Please do your research before asking a question and try not to ask questions which Tom has answered before – either here or in interviews such as the Doctor Who Magazine articles available on this website in the Doctor Who section. If your question is factual, please try googling it first to see if you can find the answer.
Questions about whether Tom will appear at a convention or in a particular programme or film are wasted questions as he cannot talk about any offers in advance, and the moment agreement is reached, he announces the news on his website.
Tom will answer a MAXIMUM OF 15 QUESTIONS PER MONTH.

Are You a Witch?

Postby AnthonyMcKirkson on September 7th, 2012, 3:59 am

Alright, Baker, I'll make this simple and easy. I've had my suspicions for quite some time, now, and I cannot see how you can deny them. It is my strong opinion that you are a witch. Not just mischievous or cunning... but a full on, full time, unending, immortal, evil servant of Satan, himself.

I was quite cross with you when I discovered this. I went into shock, you might say. I mean, how would you feel if your favourite Doctor Who turned out to be a demon of doom from the Dawn of Time? The rug was pulled from my feet. You own a cat, a horse, a broom, you're friends with Louise Jameson... the clothes you wear; it all pointed me in the obvious direction: you are a demon from Hell. Poor guy, I thought.

There are three options: one, you are a witch, you come clean and offer yourself up for forgiveness and exorcism, two, you are a witch, pretend you aren't a witch and go on to spred Evil, Chaos and sickness from Hell for all eternity or, three, you aren't a witch and I'm mistaken.

Now, I want a clear answer out of you, Tom. Are you a witch?

PS - I'd offer you a free exorcism for your house, too, you know, you being a childhood hero of mine and all. And free sheep sacrifices on Thursday, too. :)
'I read a book once. It was called 'Who on Earth is Tom Baker?'.' - Tom Baker, 'Little Britain'
AnthonyMcKirkson

Re: Are You a Witch?

Postby Tom Baker on October 2nd, 2012, 8:28 pm

Anthony,

A witch? You may well be right. A bitch? Oh, yes. But I might be lots of other people during the average day. Yesterday on the train to London, a 75 miute journey, I became five differen people and three were very infamous. In the shadows of my imagination terrible things happened. As for the return journey, train packed, everybody at his or her mobiles...... this is a terrible confession, I became Yongle! Yes, Yongle, the Yongle, son of Ming Hong Wu. You can imagine the slaughter. One of the happiest journeys of the year.

All this is in strict confidence.

Best wishes

Tom
Tom Baker
Site Admin

Return to Questions for September 2012