toms august answers are in

Here you are invited to discuss Tom's answers to questions in the Question Room and talk about his newsletters.

Moderator: Moderator

toms august answers are in

Postby tracy on August 29th, 2012, 4:20 pm

just been reading toms august answers to members questions thanks to tom for anwering them when i saw the 1 about tom doing an charty event soon for a hospice id like to wish tom all the best with it it will be a great event that will. but im sorry i wont be able to make it .so hopefully tom will do another late next year
tracy with out the E
tracy

Re: toms august answers are in

Postby Who dat? on August 30th, 2012, 6:46 pm

I just read the answers and they are wonderful as always. Someone simply must go to the charity event in Hastings and record Tom reading his story. I MUST have a copy of that story as well. I wonder how...
Pat
Doctor: "I'm Lord President, and I'm called sir."
Who dat?

Postby ThetaSigma on September 6th, 2012, 11:07 pm

I read the recent batch of answers with great interest as always, and am estatic that Tom will be reading an original story for the people in Hospice. I wonder what it will be about, and hope it will be superbly well-recieved.
I think it brilliant that Tom is doing this for them. Here's to it! *raises glass*
ThetaSigma

Postby tracy on September 7th, 2012, 8:12 am

theta the tom event is at the stables theatre in october you will enjoy it .hope you can go its for a good cause
tracy with out the E
tracy

Return to About Tom’s Newsletters and Answers to Questions