I really appreciate all what Tom Baker has done for his fans

Talk about Tom.

Moderator: Moderator

Re: I really appreciate all what Tom Baker has done for his fans

Postby JulietCatherine on November 13th, 2009, 7:09 pm

My Dearest Tom Baker (Juliet Houston Texas USA, again),

You much be getting tire of me! Wow, I didn't think you will come by and say something to me, how flattering. And God Bless you too Tom Baker. Yes, I am a Methodist myself. You such fun to read about and listen too. You have a very unique and sweet personality. Not too many people in your profession have such a gift like you do, you have a wonderful human spirit. You and I flattering each other, how sweet. Tom Baker, you are a good soul and I wish only the best for you. Thanks for sharing your charming personality with your fans.

Thanks again! You deserve all the BEST! You play the lottery?! How funny. Tell your little cat family (and friends) hello for me, and of course, your family. What fun I would have meeting you, I would love to see a book signing event or something that you attend, where I can meet you personally, you will also have to meet my family, I won't go anywhere without them. You see I live with my mother. Well, my father has died, he died on Friday October 2, 2009, you 'Tom Baker' would have loved to meet my father, he was a lot of fun, he was born on April 1, 1931, he is 3 years older than you 'Tom Baker'. I was lucky enough to have my grandparents adopted me when I was a little girl (on biological mother's parents), so he was actually my biological grandfather. And my biological grandmother (my biological mother's mother) was born on June 23, 1927. I keep in touch with my biological mother, but haven't seen my father for almost 30 years now. I am sorry, I went off the subject. Talk with you 'Tom Baker' and your fans later. Thanks again.

Juliet
(PS Thanks for reading)
:D
Juliet
Happy Holidays
Houston Texas USA
JulietCatherine

Postby tracy on November 13th, 2009, 7:33 pm

i can vouch for that about meeting tom at signings juilet .out of this world the times ive met tom this year i still find it owesome exciting is the word and im 45 its just a great feeling and i hope for you juilet and others that havent met tom yet i really hope you get to meet him one day in all my heart i really do .and if i won the lotto id pay for you and others to come over
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby pattie anne on November 13th, 2009, 8:07 pm

Oh wow, Juliet! What an honor. After all the many Posts on HIS Forum, HE actually replied to yours.Gosh. Very good show! :D The rest of us are all envious beyond words. But so very grateful too, that your kind and loving words got HIM to Post.Thanks, beyond all TIME and SPACE and ken.

Love,
pattie anne
Last edited by pattie anne on December 6th, 2009, 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"And as for Tom Baker, well, I'll always be the Doctor,
won't I?" TOM BAKER
pattie anne

Postby JulietCatherine on November 13th, 2009, 10:18 pm

Dear Pattie Anne and Tom Baker (Juliet Houston Texas USA):

I do not know what to say, I believe he 'Tom Baker' has blessed me with his comments. Tom Baker has been placed on this earth, to make others happy, I truly believe that. I am a Christian, and I truly believe in God. I wish Tom Baker all the best in this world. And he 'Tom Baker' will be excepted into Heaven, I truly believe it, because of the way he lived his life. I am so surprised that he 'Tom Baker' has came and read my letter, and then replied to the letter himself. Thank you Tom Baker, and thanks for all those kind words too. I was 2 in 1974 when he 'Tom Baker' made his first appearance as the Doctor in the television series Doctor Who, and when he ended his run I was 9 years old in 1981. Pattie Anne you can also chat with me too, and it's a pleasure to meet you too. It is a real pleasure to meet all Tom Baker's fans, and talk about Tom Baker with you 'all too. Because we have something in common, our taste in great people (like Tom Baker). I enjoyed hearing about Tom Baker's concerns about children seeing him smoke, drink, or anything else like that. I am now 37 years old, and I have never smoked, and I believe smoking is bad for your health. But I am not trying to change Tom Baker's habits, because he is an individual, and he is his own person, and I have no right to say how he lives his life. I do not drink either. Well, let me tell you 'all a funny story! I had a hangover several years ago (probably in 1991), and when that happened, I told myself I will never drink that much again, and I never did again. I have never liked the taste of liquor, so I gave it up, and I don't drink now. I think I shouldn't drink, and I believe that drinking is a nasty habit. And I have never taken illegal drugs, or have been an addict to drugs either. Tom Baker is an individual, and he has the right to do anything he pleases, and I have no right in trying to make him into someone I want him to be. I am not feeling well today, and I haven't been feeling too well lately. My mother and I have not been eating enough, so we are so weak from a lack of food. But now, I feel I might be getting a cold too. Why I cannot eat, because I consume my days with watching Doctor Who episodes, so I get so energetic over my passion over Tom Baker and Doctor Who. I need to get out and do something else, or my mother and I will be so weak and unhealthy. And yes, my mother is 82 years old (she was born in 1927, and she is my biological grandmother, she is my biological mother's mother). I am 5 foot 8 inches tall, and I weigh about 137 pounds, right now. But I want to start eating better, and getting my mother to eat better, so we can really enjoy life. I am into bowling, and I have a bowling ball (which I had since I was 13)(I believe), and we just bought a pair of pink and white bowling shoes. My biological father is about 6 foot 4 inches tall, he is one inch taller than 'our' Tom Baker, and the last time I saw him in the early 1980s, he was very thin and lanky. I am way off the subject, sorry. But thank you to all of you, and especially Tom Baker, Tom Baker you made one woman's dreams come true, now Tom Baker if you could meet me, my two sisters (Debbie & Peggy), and my elderly mother. Thank you.

Well, make time for yourself! You deserve it! You already gave too much of yourself to us 'fans'.

Please do not change a single hair on your head, you are perfect as you are! I would not bare it, if you changed your personality. You are a creation of God, and he 'God' created you in his own image. I am proud to be one of your fans, and thank you for allowing us to be. But be good to yourself, and be true to yourself.

Sincerely,
Juliet
;)
Juliet
Happy Holidays
Houston Texas USA
JulietCatherine

Postby Forum Moderator on November 14th, 2009, 10:14 am

Hello everybody

Tom will go on posting from time to time. Don’t get so excited you forget the guidelines! For instance, please don’t post several times in a row. If you want to add something to your post, edit your previous one; don’t post again until others have contributed. You could save up what you want to say for your next post. Be concise! The main thing is to make the whole forum interesting for all concerned, visitors included. There are some wonderful personal stories here and we’re all enjoying reading them. The other thing to remember is not to quote so much of other peoples’ posts – even if from Tom himself – that we end up with the same post appearing repeatedly in succession. Keep your quotes short and to the point! Another newsletter is on the way.

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Jedi Princess on November 14th, 2009, 2:52 pm

Wow....Tom actually posted here, and I missed it? :( I am very sad. But I'm happy for you, Juliet. Congrats! :) Maybe I'll get lucky next time.
"The universe has to move forward. Pain and loss, they define us as much as happiness or love. Whether it's a world, or a relationship... Everything has its time. And everything ends." - Sarah Jane, School Reunion
Jedi Princess

Postby tracy on November 14th, 2009, 3:04 pm

you havent missed you can read what tom said on page 1 from this thread
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby Jedi Princess on November 14th, 2009, 3:10 pm

I know....but I didn't catch it in the first exceitement after he posted it.
"The universe has to move forward. Pain and loss, they define us as much as happiness or love. Whether it's a world, or a relationship... Everything has its time. And everything ends." - Sarah Jane, School Reunion
Jedi Princess

Postby tracy on November 14th, 2009, 3:17 pm

:D ok didnt want you to miss it glad you have seen it now
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby JulietCatherine on December 2nd, 2009, 10:34 pm

I really appreciate all these lovely messages from Mister Tom Baker's fans, and I feel like I am a celebrity too. I have pictures of my cats and my sisters' cats and dog, on the Fan Community Forum (here) and the thread is entitled Pets Corner. Go and check them out!

Thank you,
Juliet

:D
Juliet
Happy Holidays
Houston Texas USA
JulietCatherine

Previous

Return to The man himself