Fifty Shades of Grey

Read guidelines first. Start new topic in July to post your question.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Forum rules
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Start new topic to post your question. One question allowed per member per month. Ask one concise question per post, and please refrain from including information and comments irrelevant to your question.
These questions are for Tom to answer, so please do not be tempted to post a reply to someone else’s question. If you want to make a comment, post it in the Fan Community → About Tom’s Newsletters and Answers to Questions subforum.
Please do your research before asking a question and try not to ask questions which Tom has answered before – either here or in interviews such as the Doctor Who Magazine articles available on this website in the Doctor Who section. If your question is factual, please try googling it first to see if you can find the answer.
Questions about whether Tom will appear at a convention or in a particular programme or film are wasted questions as he cannot talk about any offers in advance, and the moment agreement is reached, he announces the news on his website.
Tom will answer a MAXIMUM OF 15 QUESTIONS PER MONTH.

Fifty Shades of Grey

Postby Becky on July 21st, 2012, 6:48 am

Dear Mr. B.,

Seeing as how I am classic movie watcher to the near exclusion of all else, this is the very first online celebrity forum I have ever visited... for obvious reasons. (Wouldn't it have been great if, say, Stan Laurel or Charles Laughton had been able to do this sort of thing? What fun!) In all fairness I should also say that because I prefer to live under a rock, I just recently "discovered" you. It didn't take me long, though, to realize that I've stumbled upon a gold mine. I haven't been able to get my paws on your books yet, but it's already apparent early on that you are a very entertaining gentleman. So, Mr. B., I'm going to give this here forum thingy a try, but please forgive me if I f--- it up because I'm the new girl.

Now, I see that you are an avid reader. Therefore, I'm guessing that you must have read "Fifty Shades of Grey," (or at least your wife probably has.) If so, did you enjoy it and would you recommend it to any of your fellow "fallen away" Catholics?

Pax vobiscum,
Becky
Becky

Re: Fifty Shades of Grey

Postby Tom Baker on August 1st, 2012, 11:01 am

Dear Becky

Et c u m spiritu tuo.

Tom
Tom Baker
Site Admin

Return to Questions for July 2012