Gallifrey One Network 23

This is where to talk about your Doctor Who collections, about conventions you have been to and places where you may have met Tom.

Moderator: Moderator

Gallifrey One Network 23

Postby Who dat? on February 23rd, 2012, 9:13 pm

We just had the convention last week, it ended Sunday night. My fellow dalek builder and I had a great time trundling around the halls. Did anyone else go?
I picked up a Tom figure with a K1 robot part and snagged quite a few nice autographs. Louise Jameson and William Russell to name only two.
:D
Doctor: "I'm Lord President, and I'm called sir."
Who dat?

Re: Gallifrey One Network 23

Postby ThetaSigma on February 23rd, 2012, 11:00 pm

Why, that's extraordinary! I am happy you had such a great time. Conventions always sound so nice and maybe one day I will get to attend one if it is not too far out from where I live. I am ill and can't travel much, and too far, but I would love the same oppurtunity all you cool cats get to go to these sort of things! :D
ThetaSigma

Postby cat9 on July 11th, 2012, 1:31 pm

Hi Whodat,

I was at Gally this year - were you the owner of the Tiki Dalek by chance?

Great time there with some of my Brit friends. Met up with them in the middle (between UK and OZ)
Lovely meeting many of the guests for the first time and catching up with old buddies that bought me drinks. May be back next year if I can afford to
cat9

Location: Hanging out with Marwood, drinking red wine and quoting Withnail

Postby Who dat? on July 12th, 2012, 2:18 pm

cat9,
Nigel and I are the owners of the gold/black second movie dalek. I hope you got a chance to see it, if not there will be plenty of time to see it at the 2013 convention. We're also planning on taking Tucson Comicon by storm along with a fair sized group of Dr. Who fans from Phoenix and Tucson.
I was just in the UK for a week but didn't even get a chance to go into London but Scotland (Aberdeen area) was very nice.
Doctor: "I'm Lord President, and I'm called sir."
Who dat?

Return to Memorabilia, Merchandise, and Doctor Who Conventions