1 week to go till i go to see boy who kicked pigs

Talk about Tom.

Moderator: Moderator

1 week to go till i go to see boy who kicked pigs

Postby tracy on June 5th, 2012, 3:01 pm

:D yes the book tom wrote is at the lowry on the 23rd of june im going to the 3pm show .ive not long rung up and boked my ticket and spoke to my sister to see if she can stay with mum while i go as i will be comeing home on the same day and not staying over will go by train if any one wants to go the tickets are from 5quid to 10 quid.couldnt miss the chance to see a marvel that tom wrote could i
Last edited by tracy on June 17th, 2012, 8:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
tracy with out the E
tracy

Re: im going to see the boy who kicked pigs

Postby jaybee on June 5th, 2012, 5:39 pm

You'll have to tell us all about it, Tracy, after you've seen it. I'm curious to know how the whole big disaster scene is done on stage and if they can get across just how funny it is.

I've been to The Lowry -- saw "Corrie!" there. There's a shopping centre across the courtyard if you end up having extra time.

I'm jealous again!
jaybee

Postby tracy on June 6th, 2012, 8:34 am

dont you worry jaybee i will report back when ive seen it .dont think i will have time to go round the shops as im not getting the early train i wil get a train that gets me there an hour before starting time and ive been told i can get a tram from the station to the lowry or a taxi :D :D

tomtastic my ticket has just come 9/6.2012 i have decided now that i am going early to be there around lunch time or just before as there is a few place over the road from the lowry where i can choose to eat as the menue at the lowry dont really fancy any thing there
Last edited by tracy on June 17th, 2012, 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby nick and jan on June 10th, 2012, 9:16 pm

"how did it go tracy? weve got the book and cd wich we love so how was the play :D
nick and jan

Postby tracy on June 11th, 2012, 9:04 am

:D nick and jan im not going till the 23rd its on from the 21st till the 23rd im going to the afternoon show .ive also got the book i hope tom gets to write another .if you want to go nick lok up the lowry for tickets :D
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby nick and jan on June 14th, 2012, 2:05 am

"to far away in kent but we would love to see it :D
nick and jan

Postby tracy on June 14th, 2012, 8:51 am

]nick and jan sorry you wont be able to make it but if you can look out for me i will look after you youve seen my profile picture on here so you will know what i look like if you can get there .in the mean time you take care and enjoy the rest of the day :D :D by the way how you doing with sorting your photos out are you still having trouble with getting them on
tracy with out the E
tracy

Return to The man himself