thank you tom for 2nd of june

Talk about Tom.

Moderator: Moderator

thank you tom for 2nd of june

Postby tracy on June 3rd, 2012, 5:08 pm

:D a huge thank you to tom for another tomtastic day you have made my day/year yet again a huge huge thank you i wanted to say so much to you but as we can both see it was very busy and manic ive never seen so many people .i was glad i got my tom art portaite signed as i dont think id have got the chance if id have left it till later to get in the que and thank you for staying till 6 as i was talking to one of the crew who said who offered to stay till 6 .i was there till 6 as the photos didnt get back till then .once again a huge thank you tom and i hope the wine was ok for you :D
tracy with out the E
tracy

Re: thank you tom for 2nd of june

Postby Graceful Leonard on June 6th, 2012, 10:42 pm

I bet Tom must know you by name now, Tracy!

Good to hear that it was a busy day.
"A man's work is nothing but this slow trek to rediscover, through the detours of art, those two or three great and simple images in whose presence his heart first opened."
Graceful Leonard

Re: thank you tom for 2nd of june

Postby tracy on June 7th, 2012, 8:43 am

:D yes gracefull tom does know my name now there are also some other regular fans that go the see tom at events and he knows them by name to which is good as he sees so many at events and remembers names of the ones that are there alot plus being on toms website to :D
tracy with out the E
tracy

Return to The man himself