tom signing at the stamp shop 24th of may

Talk about Tom.

Moderator: Moderator

tom signing at the stamp shop 24th of may

Postby tracy on April 14th, 2012, 4:31 pm

well i know i wont be able to make that one as its to close to the milton keynes event on the 1st on june and as ive just gone and ordered another tom art print for my self with 2 frames one for the 1st tom art print that i had at the feb event and 1 to go with this art print that ive ordered off oliver so ive got to wait till i see tom at the june event on the 1st .so id like to say sorry tom that i cant make it to the shop signing is there any one else going to the shop sign
tracy with out the E
tracy

Re: tom signing at the stamp shop 24th of may

Postby Graceful Leonard on April 25th, 2012, 12:20 am

You must have a huge collection of Tom signed stuff, Tracy!

How long have you been collecting?
"A man's work is nothing but this slow trek to rediscover, through the detours of art, those two or three great and simple images in whose presence his heart first opened."
Graceful Leonard

Postby tracy on April 25th, 2012, 8:49 am

:D every time ive met tom ive had stuff signed .and this saturday coming its only 5 weeks til i meet tom again at milton keynes .hope you can make it to that one gracefull it would be great to meet .ive met 2 or 3 members at tom events its always a great day always :D
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby nick and jan on June 8th, 2012, 8:45 pm

hello every one as this is my first post. thank you tom mark and ian for a great day god it was hot in london that day weve gone back to wet and windy again i will try and upload the pics i took can any one help on how to do that and i will share my pics with every one all the best nick and jan
nick and jan

Postby tracy on June 9th, 2012, 9:06 am

hi nick and jan welcome to toms dinner table have a great time on here and wonder round .if you want to put photos on there is a photo album in the fan section you will see a post called photos if you get stuck just shout and dirk the moderater will be glad to help or if hes not about i will help you if i can .how are you doing it i have mine on photo bucket and i put them on from there thats where me and others have put ours of our meetings with tom you will have your own photo album there just pick a title .im glad you had a great time meeting tom ive met tom 12 times now any way enjoy your stay on here and theres the question to if you want to ask toma question and he wil answer it :D :D
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby nick and jan on June 10th, 2012, 8:58 pm

"thank you tracy will try and work out the pics as other forums ive just clicked photos and down loaded the one i wanted of my file i will try and move them . one or two good videos of tom at the stamp center on you tube take a look and enjoy nick and jan jan is my mum and i her son who enjoy doctor and tom baker the best doctor did any one watch the golden voyage of sinbad on ch 5 this afternoon in part thanks to that film tom got the part of the doctor . :D
nick and jan

Postby tracy on June 11th, 2012, 9:06 am

:D ok your welcome just shout if you need help you take care :D
tracy with out the E
tracy

Return to The man himself