android invasion

Talk about Doctor Who when Tom played the Doctor (1974 - 1981).

Moderator: Moderator

android invasion

Postby tracy on January 16th, 2012, 5:39 pm

:D is that finger pointed said the dr to the android .yes ive had my android invasion dvd arrive today so now im up to date with every thing till later this month when medics comes out and face of evil in march .ive enjoyed seeing the android invasion great stuff :D
tracy with out the E
tracy

Re: android invasion

Postby bcm77 on January 16th, 2012, 8:37 pm

tracy wrote::D is that finger pointed said the dr to the android .yes ive had my android invasion dvd arrive today so now im up to date with every thing till later this month when medics comes out and face of evil in march .ive enjoyed seeing the android invasion great stuff :D

I got the "UNIT Files" set last week and it was nice to see both stories again as I'd only previously seen them once via a poor quality upload from a VHS.

I also have pre-ordered,

"Revisitations volume 3"
"The Face of Evil"
"The Daemons"

Lots of great stuff to look foward to! :D
"I'm not a human being........I'm a Time Lord. I walk in eternity"
bcm77

Postby ThetaSigma on January 16th, 2012, 11:06 pm

I went out and got The Sunmakers today as its one I did not have in my collection. I plan on watching it tonight if I can get my parents to watch with me. I love watching movies with my folks and usually they are so obliging in this regard. I got it to prepare for the new Big Finish adventures as Leela and K9 are both in it.
ThetaSigma

Postby tracy on January 17th, 2012, 10:20 am

i didnt want the unit files set as it would have been a waste of money as i only collect tom stuff so i waited till the android invasion was on its own on ebay and got it from there :D
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby ThetaSigma on January 17th, 2012, 6:55 pm

Out here where I live, usually the sets are broken down into single installments and priced as such.
I take it that is not the case where you are at?
ThetaSigma

Return to Doctor Who - the Tom Baker years