Will Tom ever act again?

Talk about Tom.

Moderator: Moderator

Will Tom ever act again?

Postby Toothy Grin on December 16th, 2011, 12:34 pm

Tom hasn't taken any acting roles on TV or film for a few years now. I think the last time he was seen on tv in an acting role was an episode of Miss Marple about 4 or 5 years ago and that was little more than a cameo. Do you think Tom has effectively "retired" from being a TV/Film actor or he just hasn't been offered anything that appeals to him? I would love to see Tom on our screens again in a substantial role. Surely there must be a decent part out there somewhere for him??
Toothy Grin

Re: Will Tom ever act again?

Postby ThetaSigma on December 22nd, 2011, 9:40 pm

I think he just hasn't been offered anyting that struck his fancy. I doubt he has retired, I know he said somewhere in interview that he gets offers for things every day. But it would seem nothing has gotten his interest up.
ThetaSigma

Postby tracy on December 23rd, 2011, 10:04 am

:D :D id like to see tom host have i got news for you again they could have tom as a permanant host on there but they could have tom host it from his house and still have the other guest in the studio just a thought as tom like to be in bed early but he would host via satalite clever aint i thinking of this maybe tom could mention it to the bbc just an idear thats all god knows what tom thinks of this he is proberly reading this and saying omg lol :lol: :D
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby metalheadjay on March 2nd, 2012, 6:37 pm

He would be a perfect late night horror/sci-fi host. Commenting on good ol classic horror and sci-fi.
metalheadjay

Return to The man himself