Multi Coloured Swap Shop interview 1976

Read guidelines first. Start new topic in November to post your question.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Forum rules
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Start new topic to post your question. One question allowed per member per month. Ask one concise question per post, and please refrain from including information and comments irrelevant to your question.
These questions are for Tom to answer, so please do not be tempted to post a reply to someone else’s question. If you want to make a comment, post it in the Fan Community → About Tom’s Newsletters and Answers to Questions subforum.
Please do your research before asking a question and try not to ask questions which Tom has answered before – either here or in interviews such as the Doctor Who Magazine articles available on this website in the Doctor Who section. If your question is factual, please try googling it first to see if you can find the answer.
Questions about whether Tom will appear at a convention or in a particular programme or film are wasted questions as he cannot talk about any offers in advance, and the moment agreement is reached, he announces the news on his website.
Tom will answer a MAXIMUM OF 15 QUESTIONS PER MONTH.

Multi Coloured Swap Shop interview 1976

Postby SJS4ever on November 2nd, 2011, 7:35 pm

Dear Tom, I have just recently watched both yourself and the lovely LIs Sladen chatting with Noel Edmonds. I wanted to ask you if you have any memories of that & when u heard that Lis was going back to dr who in the episode called school reunion? Matt
SJS4ever

Re: Multi Coloured Swap Shop interview 1976

Postby Tom Baker on November 21st, 2011, 11:11 pm

Dear Matt,

I don't remember a Noel Edmonds. But in the early days with Lis I did what I could to promote Doctor Who. And on 26th November I am at Olympia to help launch Lis's autobiography.

I'm so sorry not to have a tale to tell, Matt. But don't give up, ask me another question next time.

Tom
Tom Baker
Site Admin

Return to Questions for November 2011