the autumn news letter is up

Here you are invited to discuss Tom's answers to questions in the Question Room and talk about his newsletters.

Moderator: Moderator

the autumn news letter is up

Postby tracy on October 31st, 2011, 8:07 pm

:D hy wow that was quick the the piccys for the hospice signing yesterday some one had told me that there was pictures being took and that it was sue who was taking them which i didnt know till i was told and by then i think sue had gone .that would have been great to meet sue .it was a great day loads turning up .im there some where lol .great news letter
tracy with out the E
tracy

Very nice November newsletter Mr. Tom!

Postby MCH on November 1st, 2011, 1:03 pm

I really enjoyed reading the latest newsletter. I especially enjoy the parts about the walks, critters and scenery. I hope that you recover quickly from your hard work at the hospice center. I reckon it would feel something like jet lag. Achy body and a fuzzy mind. Not too fuzzy as you wrote a very nice newsletter indeed.
MCH

Re: Very nice November newsletter Mr. Tom!

Postby tracy on November 2nd, 2011, 10:16 am

:D yes me to i love reading the news letters
tracy with out the E
tracy

Re: the autumn news letter is up

Postby pattie anne on November 2nd, 2011, 8:51 pm

dear TOM -

great newsletter. very informative. look forward in anticipation to your Christmas one. :mrgreen:

but i do disagree with you on one point, slightly. not everyone will go to heaven. however, i do pray everyday that you and your Sue do wind up there. heard a minister make a very good point the other day on the literal VS a metaphorical hell argument. either way, the writers of the Bible in trying to explain it, say it is bad news, a bad place, and a place to avoid, whatever it really, really is like. :evil:

love,
pattie anne :geek:
"And as for Tom Baker, well, I'll always be the Doctor,
won't I?" TOM BAKER
pattie anne

Re: the autumn news letter is up

Postby ThetaSigma on November 10th, 2011, 11:01 pm

I agree with pattie_anne. Not everyone will be deserving of being Heavenbound when they leave this world, but many will I hope as I cannot stand the thought of even one soul lost to eternal hellfire.
Otherwise, I found Tom's latest newsletter to be the best one yet! I love the pic with him looking over
Geoffrey Beever's shoulder for the Big Finish work they have done. I can barely believe that the Master,
my favorite Who enemy, is back for the count in an audio with the great and benevolent Tom, no less.
I wonder how this will affect series contiunuity.
ThetaSigma

Return to About Tom’s Newsletters and Answers to Questions