Yesterday We Were Officially, Two ...

This is where everyone (Members and the Mods) can post news and announcements to do with the Forum, the Website, or indeed about Tom himself.

Moderator: Moderator

Yesterday We Were Officially, Two ...

Postby Moderator on October 29th, 2011, 4:25 pm

... So as we begin our next year as a Forum ... Happy anniversary. :D :D And many happy returns, everyone! :mrgreen:

Best,
Dirk :ugeek:

PS: Using my MOD eyes was just looking at dates, and Tom joined his forum on the 27th; pedalo joined on the 29th; and 9 of you (including William and our Forum Moderator) joined on the 30th. Thus, maybe, just maybe, I am not LATE at all. As remember, for a Time Lord TIME is relative. ;)
D. G.

Re: Yesterday We Were Officially, Two ...

Postby pattie anne on October 29th, 2011, 10:08 pm

dear dirk -

now i am confused. :?

i think, IMHO we need to vote on an official day and go with that for next year. so, my vote would be for the 27th, the day Our Mister TOM started the ball rolling. 8-)

anyWHO, to you and to TOM and to Sue, and to William, and even to pedalo, happy anniversary and many, many 'moore'. :)

and for the rest of us ... party, party, party. :D

love,
pattie anne :geek:
"And as for Tom Baker, well, I'll always be the Doctor,
won't I?" TOM BAKER
pattie anne

Re: Yesterday We Were Officially, Two ...

Postby tracy on October 31st, 2011, 8:02 pm

:D hy i didnt want to miss this and having no computer room in the hotel i couldnt say happy 2nd birthday to toms forum so happy 2nd birthday to toms forum and heres to many more hip hip hooray
tracy with out the E
tracy

Return to News and Announcements