Bones

Talk about the films you're seeing, programmes you're watching and books you're reading.

Moderator: Moderator

Bones

Postby Theta Sigma on July 27th, 2011, 4:50 am

The Killer In The Crosshairs:
Season 6, Episode 15.
Quite good episode of the hunt for the sniper Jacob Broadsky.
Also another appearance from Angela’s father and his presence in this episode, as usual, was spooky.
Theta Sigma

Re: Bones

Postby tracy on July 27th, 2011, 2:36 pm

:D i have seen the odd episode of bones its quite good i dont watch it all the time it depends what im doing or what else im watching
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby jaybee on July 27th, 2011, 5:26 pm

I got hooked on Bones two years ago. The characters mesh so well together. There's not one of them that I don't like.

I love Angela's dad (Billy Gibbons from ZZ Top). Very cool fellow. And it's so much fun the way he totally intimidates Hodgins.
jaybee

Postby Theta Sigma on February 28th, 2013, 11:44 pm

The Archaeologist in the Cocoon:
Season 8, Episode 11.
Not a bad case involving what it says in the episode title but the highlight of it was when Clark theorise how a prehistoric family met their end all those millenias ago. This theory was very intriguing and fascinating.

Bones has been renewed for a ninth season.

In fact Bones has something in common with "new" Doctor Who as they are both current TV shows which still have life left in them in contrast to their spin-offs which have either been discontinued or looking like they are in a perpetual state of suspension.

Both “new” Doctor Who and Bones started out in 2005 and in the field of current TV shows it basically makes both of them like party elders.
Theta Sigma

Postby Theta Sigma on March 8th, 2013, 12:09 am

The Corpse On The Canopy:
Season 8, Episode 12.
Hodgins and Angela sure got a horrifying awakening as Pelant is back.
The use of an old machine was certainly practical as Pelant would easily know what the team were planning with the usual use of modern technology
The pursuit of Pelant was extremely good especially when FBI chased him in that building and quite a shock when Flynn was shot by the building’s gun.
Oh dear Hodgins had to choose between money and young girls. Tough choice to make but ultimately the right one.
Pelant once again escapes but Booth hits him really hard making sure the next time we see him it would be very personal.

Whilst watching this episode I realised that David Boreanaz (Booth) and Reed Diamond (Flynn) are Whedonverse alums but never together on it with Boreanaz being Angel and Diamond a Dollhouse alum.
Theta Sigma

Postby Theta Sigma on March 15th, 2013, 7:54 am

The Twist In The Plot:
Season 8, Episode 13.
Guest starred John Rubinstein and Vik Sahay. Rubinstein had a recurring role in David Boreanaz’s old series Angel as a senior partner of Wolfram & Hart.
Sahay I had seen before in his comedic roles in the Chuck TV series & the movie American Reunion but I think this is the first time that I had seen in a straight role and is rather good at it.
The plot in the episode title does not refer to one in a narrative but that of a place in the cemetery and to be frank there wasn’t really a twist to it as the murderer seem obvious as the episode goes along.
Theta Sigma

Return to TV, Film, Books and Music