tom at barking abby school feb 11th 2012

Talk about Tom.

Moderator: Moderator

tom at barking abby school feb 11th 2012

Postby tracy on June 24th, 2011, 7:36 pm

:D ive just found out tom is at the big finish day at barking abby school on the 11th of febuary im a happy bunny . i know its early days but i like to be early :D
Last edited by tracy on July 6th, 2011, 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tracy with out the E
tracy

Re: tom at barking abby school feb 4th 2012

Postby MCH on June 26th, 2011, 2:56 am

Tracy,
Thanks bunches for the heads up girl !

What kind of weather do you guys get in February? It's one of our coldest months here.

MCH
Last edited by MCH on June 26th, 2011, 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MCH

Re: tom at barking abby school feb 4th 2012

Postby tracy on June 26th, 2011, 9:37 am

:D it depends on if we have a bad winter which i hope we dont if we have snow and its bad then some things come to a halt and being feb i just hope it will be ok but its no good thinking what the weather will be like till it comes near the time .ive preordered my event ticket
tracy with out the E
tracy

Re: tom at barking abby school feb 11th 2012

Postby WhoGabe on July 9th, 2011, 1:46 pm

I love to be early too, but right now it's a bit too early. I'll book everything in September. I just hope there won't be a limited number of seats available!

And I hope there will be no snow blizzard! I'll have to arrive by plane! ;)
Which do you think the nearest airport to arrive would be? Stansted?

Gabriella
<<Strange how a teapot can represent at the same time
the comforts of solitude and the pleasures of company.>>
WhoGabe

Postby tracy on July 9th, 2011, 2:35 pm

:D whogabe its just the tickets you have to buy but if you can buy early just incase the sell out .the only seating is where they hold the talks and thats all in with the tickets so your ok there .there will be autograth with tom and you can have a photo took with tom to .hope you can make it

who gabe i wil pm you with the hotels that are near to the event
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby MCH on July 9th, 2011, 5:06 pm

thanks bunches Tracy.

yes, airport and hotel info would be very valuable. as well as how best to get around.

mch

Update:

Thank you very much Tracy! I got your message. Now all I have to do is convince the hubby to go over.
Last edited by MCH on July 10th, 2011, 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
MCH

Postby tracy on July 9th, 2011, 6:02 pm

:D mch im am sending you apm with the list of hotels that are near the event which are iether walking distance or by car .as for which airport i would think heath row or gatwick not sure on the airports thou will find out for you less some one else might know before i get back to you
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby WhoGabe on July 15th, 2011, 12:41 pm

As I pm to Tracy, I think I'll get the chance to plan a little vacation around this event.
I hope Barking is the same Barking that's on Tube service map ;) so I could book a B&B in London, get to Barking for the event and visit the city afterward!

I was also thinking that this is a perfect event to get together and meet each other. I mean, we member of Tom's forum. We should have a sticker on our t-shirts: "I'm at Tom's Dinner table" or something the like! 8-)

Gabriella
<<Strange how a teapot can represent at the same time
the comforts of solitude and the pleasures of company.>>
WhoGabe

Postby MCH on July 15th, 2011, 1:50 pm

Last night I asked my hubby if we could go to the event and he said yes! We have never been to the UK before. I have no idea where to fly into, where to stay, how to get around. I would also like to meet any of you guys that are going. Tom's table tees sounds fun, lol.

Question? Are there any certain colors of clothing that shouldn't be worn there? Like bright orange or green or some such. I know it seems like I stupid question but I heard that in some places certain colors could mean something good or bad to locals. Like maybe rival team colors or gang colors, etc.
MCH

Postby tracy on July 15th, 2011, 3:06 pm

:D mch you can wear what you like some people who go to the events dress up in costumes such as they go as the 4th dr or any one else so you can please your self what you wear.im waiting to hear still which is the best airport for you to fly in to as soon as i know will let you know check out the hotels i mentioned to you in your last pm if you have any problems let me know same goes to you who gabe
tracy with out the E
tracy

Next

Return to The man himself