thank you for sorting forum out

This is where everyone (Members and the Mods) can post news and announcements to do with the Forum, the Website, or indeed about Tom himself.

Moderator: Moderator

thank you for sorting forum out

Postby tracy on June 20th, 2011, 2:16 pm

:D a huge huge thank you thank you thank you to sue tom and the team for what you have done in getting the forum back dirk told us that you had been busy on the phone cant thank you enough for what youve done .a nice bottle of wine or bubbley will be on its way to you when i next meet tom from us members to say thank you sue for what youve done :D :D
tracy with out the E
tracy

Re: thank you for sorting forum out

Postby Who dat? on June 20th, 2011, 2:32 pm

I too was concerned about the forum being down and am glad to see it back up. Thanks to all of those who make it run so smoothly. I couldn't get my Tom fix and was feeling a bit empty.
Thanks again,
Pat
Doctor: "I'm Lord President, and I'm called sir."
Who dat?

Postby jaybee on June 20th, 2011, 5:29 pm

Kudos for getting it back up. No kudos to whomever is responsible for mucking it up in the first place.

A lot of folks going thru the throes of withdrawal are now feeling greatly relieved!
jaybee

Postby MCH on June 20th, 2011, 5:40 pm

Jaybee, That'll be Boodos for the screw- ups, lol.

whodat, I was needing my fix too, lol.

Bunches o' thanks to Lady Sue, Dirkmiester and the Who Else's for getting the forum up an runnin' again!!!

And thanks to Tracey for keeping us Who peeps informed.

I wonder what Poppy and Bella got their Dad for fathers day? Maybe a stick and some feathers, lol?

"leans back and wiggled toes." Ahhh, it's good to be back. Pass me some wine and cheese, please. ;)

MCH
MCH

Postby tracy on June 20th, 2011, 6:06 pm

:D your welcome mch i think we were all missing our fix im a happy bunny now and like you say some ones been naughty messing about with the forum
tracy with out the E
tracy

Return to News and Announcements