my new tom collection

This is where to talk about your Doctor Who collections, about conventions you have been to and places where you may have met Tom.

Moderator: Moderator

Re: my new tom collection

Postby tracy on June 7th, 2011, 1:36 pm

:D theres loads more tom stuff i want to get there is a 4th dr statue on the stamp shop website ive seen im thinking of either getting it when i am next there or ordering it on line from the shop its a wonderfull piece
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby MCH on June 7th, 2011, 6:52 pm

I ordered a Tom Doctor figure that had a k9 too. But somehow it was not delivered and the person won't try to ship it again. Even though it was my money that was lost in shipping. The rascal.

I'd really love to come over if Mr. Tom does a signing. I have a passport already. I'm worried though that I might not hear about it at least a month in advance to get decent tickets. Or that my hubby wouldn't be able to get off work. OY!

MCH
MCH

Postby tracy on June 7th, 2011, 7:29 pm

:D aww mch im sorry your item got lost was there any way you could have found out from the post office its a shame the seller could not send you another. it would be great if you do come over to meet tom next time he is doing a sign dont know when it will be this year with tom being busy dont think he knows yet but im looking forward to it to when the time comes hope you can get over
tracy with out the E
tracy

Previous

Return to Memorabilia, Merchandise, and Doctor Who Conventions