OK Dude and Dudettes - Fans and Fannies(?) - MAY Q Time

Here you are invited to discuss Tom's answers to questions in the Question Room and talk about his newsletters.

Moderator: Moderator

Re: OK Dude and Dudettes - Fans and Fannies(?) - MAY Q Time

Postby Clara Listensprechen on May 12th, 2011, 5:34 am

----
Last edited by Clara Listensprechen on May 30th, 2011, 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Clara Listensprechen

Postby Who dat? on May 12th, 2011, 5:25 pm

Taking turns would be a good idea except that when it comes your turn what if you can't come up with anything? I mean not all of us are full of questions waiting to be asked and answered. Some of us are though. Since this place is sort of considered to be Toms dinner table with us all sitting around in continual conversation imagine if that were actually the case! He could answer a lot more questions and thrill us with a whole new set of stories. Then we could all go home and meet again next month. Just like our poker club except without the cards and chips. Now that would be fantastic.
What it all boils down to is that we dearly love our momentary direct contact with Him and hope it continues. If that means changing the way it happens from time to time to accommodate (perhaps the wrong word) His schedule then that's going to be aok with us. He and She run the show and we will play by the rules and be happy with it.
We love The Two Who Must Be Obeyed
Pat
Doctor: "I'm Lord President, and I'm called sir."
Who dat?

Postby Clara Listensprechen on May 12th, 2011, 6:09 pm

----
Last edited by Clara Listensprechen on May 30th, 2011, 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Clara Listensprechen

Postby MCH on May 12th, 2011, 6:58 pm

Or, we could make a list of questions... Nah. How about if some decide to stagger when they post. For example; say five people chose to be in a posting group. Every person would then post a question at five months. That would give ample time to think of a question. But how to decide what order? Or, maybe three or five groups of three so that each person in each group can post a question every three months. I don't know, lol. Maybe this will be too complicated. We could always just leave as first come first serve. And leave it up to each individual to decide when they want to post. *shrugs* :?

MCH
MCH

Previous

Return to About Tom’s Newsletters and Answers to Questions