OK Dude and Dudettes - Fans and Fannies(?) - MAY Q Time

Here you are invited to discuss Tom's answers to questions in the Question Room and talk about his newsletters.

Moderator: Moderator

OK Dude and Dudettes - Fans and Fannies(?) - MAY Q Time

Postby Moderator on May 4th, 2011, 3:57 pm

Dear Forum Posters and Posers -

Due to Tom's schedule the number of monthly queries accepted has been cut down, so hurry and get those questions submitted. Also, the sooner you do, the quicker we can all begin our discussion of them. :mrgreen:

Best,
Dirk :ugeek:

PS: And just a friendly reminder to all who may be in need of it:

We, like, have only three basic instructions for The Posting of Your Question:

1) ASK ONE brief, interesting question [lengthly, fan letter-type greetings and comments can be freely posted elsewhere on Tom's website forum]

2) Do not ASK certain things [Qs already answered, Qs about other Dr Whos, personal Qs, Qs about appearances/upcoming projects]

3) And do not reply to other people's question in Tom's Question Room [the questions and answers are meant to be personal, one-on-one time with/for the poster.]

And if anyone has any questions about the above comments, just PM me and I will cheerfully try to answer you as best I can, and will without argument, walk you through our GUIDELINES yet again.

D. G.

Re: OK Dude and Dudettes - Fans and Fannies(?) - MAY Q Time

Postby tracy on May 4th, 2011, 4:26 pm

:D im skipping answering any questions as it will give the new members a chance to dive in and ask tom a question
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby pattie anne on May 4th, 2011, 4:27 pm

:lol:

fans and fannies(?)

:!: :!:

too funny mr. dirk of the MODerating. :mrgreen:

love,
pattie anne :geek:
"And as for Tom Baker, well, I'll always be the Doctor,
won't I?" TOM BAKER
pattie anne

Postby MCH on May 9th, 2011, 12:55 pm

Dirk!

You have come up with the answer I was searching for! :lol: Guys have the word 'fan boy' and now gals have the word 'fannies'. ROFLMAO Now if only the rest of the world knew. *snort*

AnyWho, Tom's answer to the desert island question made me feel sad. :cry: Makes me want to give him a hug.

I can't wait to see how far apart Tom's pupils are. And I'd love to see the finished sculpture! Drat! Tom didn't measure his eyes. And I was so looking forward to the answer. Well, his answer was pretty funny. I guess if he had them crossed it would be different, lol.

Is this a record setter? He basically answered all the allotted questions in two days! Zoom, at light-speed. And I adore the toodle oohs.

I'm not surprised that he doesn't watch his acting stuff. I've heard other actors say the same. It would be kinda weird watching yourself play a part and I'd imagine that it could be disturbing. I find myself being so critical of my art that I often only see the mistakes. That is detrimental to taking on new projects.

MCH
MCH

Postby Who dat? on May 10th, 2011, 3:05 pm

It appears that some can not follow instructions very well, the ONE question rule seems to have gone by the way side. Not to worry, the Dirk of the Mod will fix 'em up good again. :evil:
I loved Tom response to the question about the distance between his pupils. Depends on his mood? LMAO :lol:
His being private about his take on the Ustinov quote is fine and dandy with me, I agree, lets just not go there. :|
It's fun the way he remembers, about some episode filming, tidbits that come from way out in left field (to use an American baseball term).
Later On Fans and Fannies
Thanks for that one Dirk
Doctor: "I'm Lord President, and I'm called sir."
Who dat?

Postby Prydonian on May 11th, 2011, 10:49 pm

He certainly answered mine in record time, I think! So the 15 questions have been asked, does that mean the Question Room is now closed until June so more questions cannot be asked?
Prydonian

Postby Clara Listensprechen on May 12th, 2011, 1:12 am

----
Last edited by Clara Listensprechen on May 30th, 2011, 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Clara Listensprechen

Postby Prydonian on May 12th, 2011, 3:12 am

Thats what I thought. It would keep people from posting questions that will never be answered. I dont see a way round it myself. *shrugs*
Prydonian

Postby Clara Listensprechen on May 12th, 2011, 3:34 am

----
Last edited by Clara Listensprechen on May 30th, 2011, 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Clara Listensprechen

Postby MCH on May 12th, 2011, 4:11 am

Mr. Tom doesn't have to answer any questions at all. When I first saw this site I couldn't believe that he actually responded to questions. I thought it was really cool that he did.

Somewhere I read that this website was more or less a " we'll give it a year or two and see how it goes" endeavor. He could pull the plug on the whole shebang whenever he wants to.

We'll just have to muddle through with the fifteen lots we're given. Maybe some of us could arrange to take turns. Just a thought.

MCH
MCH

Next

Return to About Tom’s Newsletters and Answers to Questions