Tom, My Condolences

Talk about Tom.

Moderator: Moderator

Tom, My Condolences

Postby tomtagliente19 on April 25th, 2011, 10:54 pm

Dear Tom,

As a fan of DOCTOR WHO in America, I must tell you how very saddened I am at your loss of your friends, Courtney and Elizabeth. I cannot begin to know what you are feeling with the passing of two such close friends to you and so near in time to one another. Both were great actors and from what I have only seen recently on both your website and on YouTube, very nice and compassionate human beings, in their own ways, and as I know now, very special friends to you, too.

Please take comfort that I am very sad for you and their families, and just know that they will be with you now every day. One thing I would like to suggest you try, and it made my Dad's passing much easier to accept and heal from in 2007, is to find a nice picture that you cherish of each of these two fine human beings, frame them and place them on a shelf or a bureau somewhere in your home. When you look at their photos, talk to them. It might surprise you that you will feel better in the moment and many moments again and again the more you do this. I believe when you feel peace and comfort come over you, it will be Courtney and Elizabeth talking to you and reminding you they are still with you.

My sincerest condolences to you Tom, my favorite of ALL the Doctor's on DOCTOR WHO. I wish you and their families comfort and solace in this very difficult time. Peace to you my friend. Feel better soon. Here is a smile to brighten your day Tom. I hope it helps you. :D

Sincerely,

Tom Tagliente
tom_tagliente19@yahoo.com
tomtagliente19

Re: Tom, My Condolences

Postby Prydonian on May 10th, 2011, 9:43 pm

What a nice sentiment, friend, I am confident TB is appreciative of your counsel. He is open to fans like that.
Prydonian

Return to The man himself