timequest 2

Please read these if you're new to the forum and reread them from time to time to refresh your memory

timequest 2

Postby gosha1161 on May 10th, 2011, 4:28 pm

hello all,i am brand new tio this site, i am fresh from the dr who convention at utopia,i was talking to fellow whovians about conventions, i told them about timequest 2 when i finally met tom,we had a great time, we were 2 big laugh merchants on the photo shoot, i would love to show you this photo,if i can work out how to post a picture/photo on this, or via your agent.
i am really looking forward to toms latest audios, the hornets nest series were great, i do hope i get to meet tom and get his autograph in the near future..i have done 2 conventions this year, 2 more later this year
keep up your good work, you are indeed the doctor..
gordon
gosha1161

Re: timequest 2

Postby Prydonian on May 10th, 2011, 9:38 pm

Hello Gordon, welcome to the Site! Hope you will avail yourself of all it has to offer! And, above all, ENJOY yourself!

So tell us new friend, how did you become a Tom/Dr. Who fan and which stories and companions you like?

Prydonian 8-)
Prydonian

Re: timequest 2

Postby MCH on May 11th, 2011, 2:50 am

Hey Pry,
Gordon has a pic of he and Tom that he hopefully will be able to post. I pm'd him on how I post mine. I get confused a lot so I hope I gave him good instructions, lol.

Gordon,
There is a lot of cool stuff here at Tom and Sue's place. There is even a place to ask Tom a question. In the Question room. The how to's and rules are on the page. You can also sign Tom's guestbook to let him know how great he is ! :D And if you have any website type questions feel free to send Dirk the Moderator a pm. He's a cool dude with a 'tude, lol. Like Pry says, Welcome to Tom's !

MCH
MCH

Return to Forum guidelines, rules and announcements