The Welcome Wagon has arrived!

We welcome new members to our forum - and welcome former ones back.

Moderator: Moderator

Greetings

Postby The Cloaked One on November 14th, 2009, 1:48 am

Hello Fan Community, Hello Tom Baker. Just a quick introduction with some future hopes. I am a simple high school student. One of my few regrets is being born after the Doctor Who era. Just last night, however, I finished watching all of Tom Baker's era. I do thank daily motion for this, and I am also grateful that Tom Baker has decided to open these forums.
I am an animator also, using MX Flash, but I have yet to post any video until I can increase my quality. I am, however, hoping to make some good and strong parodies of Doctor Who. The Tenth Doctor is good, especially in Blink and the Library, but he's still not The Doctor, the definite pronoun. XD, Instead I want to use Tom Baker. When I make a few, I'll be sure to let you all know, and I won't use any links. Thank you very much and I am happy to be part of this community.
Si-Fy and Fantasy, that is where my heart lies. To Doctor Who and its 18 years of brilliance, still waiting on the 50 yr anniversary!
The Cloaked One

Re: Greetings

Postby John on November 14th, 2009, 10:10 am

Hello, oh Cloaked One, welcome to the forums, it's great to have you here. Enjoy! :D
John

Postby tracy on November 14th, 2009, 10:32 am

:D hi there welcome to toms forum sit back chill out and enjoy it .we are
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby The Cloaked One on November 14th, 2009, 11:49 am

Thank you, I certainly feel welcomed. Feel free to laugh at my screen name if you want, it's nothing serious. I'm a story writer, The Cloaked One was my first online alias as well as the main character of many of my stories. XD Among his characteristics are a bit of excess drama. His dialogue is also always a few centuries off, and sometimes a mixture of his own version of English for vagueness. If my animation gets good enough, I might be able to create him some day. :D
The Cloaked One

Postby John on November 14th, 2009, 12:03 pm

Have you ever written any Doctor Who stories?
John

Postby The Cloaked One on November 14th, 2009, 2:07 pm

No I have not.
I was introduced to Doctor Who only a year ago. We grew up with it in the household, but I was sent off to live with my relatives for seven years. All of my stories tend to be fantasy and mystical, but have been profoundly impacted by Doctor Who. Right now, I have a lot of ideas in my head for Doctor Who stories. I would like to discuss some of them with Tom Baker, but I also need to produce results before going to him. All the determination in the world means nothing if I have nothing to show. After all, I am still only in high school and I still have a lot to learn.
Right now, I have a weak presence on the internet. All of my stories and artwork are still on my computer because I like to share only completed works of quality. I have improved a lot over the last few months, so it shall not be long before I finally start producing online.
I'm trying to choose my words with care, but I still rattle on a bit, sorry.
Si-Fy and Fantasy, that is where my heart lies. To Doctor Who and its 18 years of brilliance, still waiting on the 50 yr anniversary!
The Cloaked One

Postby Jedi Princess on November 14th, 2009, 2:49 pm

Nice to meet you! Don't worry about talking too much....I prattle on all the time :D It's all in good fun.
"The universe has to move forward. Pain and loss, they define us as much as happiness or love. Whether it's a world, or a relationship... Everything has its time. And everything ends." - Sarah Jane, School Reunion
Jedi Princess

Postby tracy on November 14th, 2009, 3:08 pm

dontworry about what name you use most of us on here have another user name such as im tracy with out the E but my user name is toms no 1 fan and so on would love to hear some of your storys one day
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby pattie anne on November 14th, 2009, 4:17 pm

Welcome to TheCloakedOne -

Have fun here. We already here, do TRY. And someTIMEs even, we are very TRYING! Still ... a LAUREL of CyberFriendship AND a HARDY VirtualHandshake to you.

Best,
Pattie Anne
Last edited by pattie anne on November 18th, 2009, 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
"And as for Tom Baker, well, I'll always be the Doctor,
won't I?" TOM BAKER
pattie anne

Postby The Cloaked One on November 14th, 2009, 11:25 pm

Thank you Pattie Anne, Tracy, John, and everyone else. I'm among friends, so It's not this that is stressing me out. Just the usual high school problems of transitioning between the kid and adult world and the homework pile I have been holding back to the last minute. XD, I'll be a lot more relaxed when Thanksgiving rolls around.
The Cloaked One

Next

Return to Welcome