Big Finish Wish List

Talk about Doctor Who when Tom played the Doctor (1974 - 1981).

Moderator: Moderator

Re: Big Finish Wish List

Postby Prydonian on May 1st, 2011, 1:58 am

This sounds very promising! I too was secretly hoping Tom would not deviate too far from his old way of performing the Doctor, as these stories are really meant to taker place between televised material. The return of the Daleks AND Leela makes this something worth waiting for, so I thank Tom and everyone at Big Finish for that.
Prydonian

Postby bcm77 on May 5th, 2011, 11:59 pm

Those clips brought a huge smile to my face.......Tom sounds on great form and I eagerly await to find out whether Leela gets to dispose of a Dalek in her own particular way.......not sure a knife would get through the outer casing though.
"I'm not a human being........I'm a Time Lord. I walk in eternity"
bcm77

Postby tch on May 6th, 2011, 3:52 am

Just the idea of a Leela vs Dalek fight makes me wish they had been a TV episode.

The trailers sound great. Really looking forward to these.
tch

Postby Prydonian on May 6th, 2011, 8:30 pm

So it has been confirmed then that the Daleks return in a Leela story? Awesome! :D Although she will need another way of fighting them then using her knife, am I right? Or is there going to be some ingenious twist revealed during said fight?
After thinking about it, it makes better sense for the Daleks to be in a Leela story as Romana did not meet them before her regeneration in "Destiny of the Daleks."
Prydonian

Previous

Return to Doctor Who - the Tom Baker years