Maximum number of Questions to be reduced

Here you are invited to discuss Tom's answers to questions in the Question Room and talk about his newsletters.

Moderator: Moderator

Maximum number of Questions to be reduced

Postby Forum Moderator on April 21st, 2011, 11:21 am

After careful consideration of Tom’s diary over the next few months, we have decided to reduce the maximum number of questions Tom will answer each month. He is getting very busy with Big Finish and other projects, and would like us to lighten his load.

We are going to reduce the maximum number of questions to 15 per month for a while, so I am giving you some notice before the May board goes up.

Tom would like to make another couple of points, too. When you plan to ask a question, it would help if you look through past questions, as you may find your question has already been answered. We don’t want to have to select questions – we’d like to keep it on a first asked, first answered basis – but the more interesting the questions, the more Tom enjoys answering them. However, please remember to keep them brief and not include information which has nothing to do with the question.

Tom also says please make sure you cannot find the answer to your question either here on Tom’s website (in the biog sections for instance, or the archive of Doctor Who Magazines, particularly) or by googling your question on the internet. In the future, any purely factual questions, such as whether Tom has any plans to go to American conventions, or questions about Tom’s hair or Doctor Who scarf, will be answered briefly by me.

We hope you continue to enjoy the Questions section.

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: Maximum number of Questions to be reduced

Postby MCH on April 21st, 2011, 12:48 pm

I was wondering when something like this was going to happen as Mr. Tom's work load increased. I was fearful that he would entirely shut down the Questions and answers section. It's so much fun to read his answers. It is what sets his website apart from others. It's like going to a thrift shop, you never know what your going to see. :?

Hopefully our Mr. Tom won't stretch himself too thin though. It just wouldn't do for him to become I'll. It wouldn't be good at all.

Thanks for the update Lady FM !

MCH
MCH

Postby tracy on April 21st, 2011, 3:56 pm

:D perhaps it would be better to shut the question room down to help tom while he is busy and has other thngs on his mind .as i also would not like tom to make himself ill worrying about things
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby Prydonian on April 21st, 2011, 11:40 pm

It would be a shame to lose the Question Room, but Tom's health and wellbeing come first. Thanks to Tom for always answering my questions. it has been much appreciated.
Prydonian

Return to About Tom’s Newsletters and Answers to Questions