On Your Mark, Get Set, Go! RE the April Q & A

Here you are invited to discuss Tom's answers to questions in the Question Room and talk about his newsletters.

Moderator: Moderator

On Your Mark, Get Set, Go! RE the April Q & A

Postby Moderator on April 4th, 2011, 11:47 pm

Dear Member Posters and Posers -

You know the drill. Up and at 'em. :P

Best,
Dirk :ugeek:

Re: On Your Mark, Get Set, Go! RE the April Q & A

Postby tracy on April 15th, 2011, 9:52 am

:D ive just been reading toms april answers great answers .i love the one tom answered about april fools what he said was so sweet and the other answers to thanks tom for answering the april questions
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby MCH on April 15th, 2011, 8:37 pm

In regards to Toms answer about religion and death. Personally, I don't want oblivion when I die. I want wings to fly and places to fly to! :D

MCH
Last edited by MCH on April 16th, 2011, 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
MCH

Postby Clara Listensprechen on April 15th, 2011, 10:39 pm

----
Last edited by Clara Listensprechen on May 30th, 2011, 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Clara Listensprechen

Postby MCH on April 16th, 2011, 1:09 am

Dear Clara,

I thought evangelism was all about making money. Or was that spreading the word of God is what evangelism is about? I get confused sometimes. :? But even spreading the "word" is the same as spreading anything else. Mr. Tom doesn't seem to mind discussing things religious. He even brings the subject up all by himself. As for some people being concerned for him, that's not the same as them trying to push their ways on him, is it? Tom will believe and do whatever he wants to. In any point he knows that there are people that care about him, right?

I'm not sure in what instance you are referring to regarding People not regarding things that are his own business? Where has he been disregarded?

Regards,

MCH
MCH

Postby Clara Listensprechen on April 16th, 2011, 2:49 am

----
Last edited by Clara Listensprechen on May 30th, 2011, 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Clara Listensprechen

Postby MCH on April 16th, 2011, 3:51 am

Clara dear,

As Dirk the marvelous mod has pointed out on occasion, it often times is hard to tell in a written format such as this what a person is saying. The emoticons help but not always. And there aren't a lot of different types to cover more well, emotions.

I think you missed my attempt at humor in my last couple of posts. Though not all of what I said was meant to be humorous. In my first post I wasn't saying that I thought Tom was errant in his comment about death, I was merely stating what I wanted it to be like for me, personally. Then you post and make a comment about evangelist. I had no idea why you had brought up evangelism in the first place but I responded with what I considered a humorous remark about not really knowing what they are all about. Evangelist, that is. That entire posting of yours was quite puzzling because it seemed to be a response to no discernible source. Not one that I could see. But that's neither here nor there.

I'm going to pass on any form of debate about religion. No politics either. Nor anything regarding mathematics. I just don't want to be bothered with discussing them. Makes my head spin so I don't go there usually. But, that doesn't mean that no one else can, btw. ;) Debate and discuss away everyone!

MCH
Last edited by MCH on April 17th, 2011, 4:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
MCH

Postby tracy on April 16th, 2011, 9:44 am

you should be use to tom by now clara on how he answers his questions .its like his interviews you never know what tom is going to put in his answers and never know what he is going to say in his interviews .
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby MCH on April 16th, 2011, 1:01 pm

I had to laugh when I read Mr. Tom's comment about his fans. "People still give me babies to hold and some older fans give me their grannies to hold." Many of his older fans are grannies by now! :? That is to say that they have grandchildren not that they are all in their eighties, btw. Maybe many of the older fans that are men are trying to give Mr. Tom their wives! " Take my wife, please." ba da dum, chee! :lol:

MCH
MCH

Postby Clara Listensprechen on April 16th, 2011, 4:13 pm

----
Clara Listensprechen

Next

Return to About Tom’s Newsletters and Answers to Questions