Food and Drink at Tom's Dinner Table

Tom likes to think of his Forum as a metaphysical dinner table where friends share stories and ideas. You are invited to join the party.

Moderator: Moderator

Re: Food and Drink at Tom's Dinner Table

Postby Prydonian on April 5th, 2011, 11:06 pm

I like hamburgers with lettuce and tomato, does that count? :?
Prydonian

Postby miguel of the moon on April 9th, 2011, 8:33 am

Drinking is for lovers and since I presently don't have one in any formal, i.e., conventional sense of the word, I very rarely drink; excepting a glass or two on occasion, i.e., weddings, anniversaries, birthday parties.

I tend to favor red wines over whites particularly on a picnic with said lover - an aromatic Chianti or Sauvignon perhaps, with a nice Gruyere, Cheddar or Brie and some fresh Artisan bread with artichoke hearts. Still, all bets are off if I do not have good company to partake of delectation with. :geek: :P
As for me, I shall live like a Narnian even if there isn't any Narnia.
-Puddleglum
miguel of the moon

Postby miguel of the moon on April 12th, 2011, 9:31 pm

If artichoke hearts aren't available and/or/yet your company will think your a total weirdo for liking them, try miso with dash of seaweed. :)
As for me, I shall live like a Narnian even if there isn't any Narnia.
-Puddleglum
miguel of the moon

Postby Clara Listensprechen on April 12th, 2011, 10:35 pm

miguel of the moon wrote:If artichoke hearts aren't available and/or/yet your company will think your a total weirdo for liking them, try miso with dash of seaweed. :)

Oooh, I'll have some of that if you'll pass it my way, thank you! I do believe I'll have some kimchi, too, on the side.
Clara Listensprechen

Previous

Return to Dinner Table Talk