Toes On The Line - Ready, Steady, Go!

Here you are invited to discuss Tom's answers to questions in the Question Room and talk about his newsletters.

Moderator: Moderator

Re: Toes On The Line - Ready, Steady Go!

Postby Forum Moderator on March 31st, 2011, 11:25 pm

Bomber is currently available on CD from the BBC UK online shop. Type Bomber into the search box and you will find it. The product reference is: 9780563523550 and it sells for £11.99 and runs for 3 hours 40 minutes on 3CDs. It is very moving.

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: Toes On The Line - Ready, Steady Go!

Postby MCH on April 1st, 2011, 3:10 am

Thank you very much Lady FM !

For a minute though I thought that you were announcing a music CD with You and Mr. Administrator singing old show tunes. :lol:

It sounds like a very good program. All those war documentaries are charged with emotion. It's amazing what ordinary people from all walks of life have done for their countries. My Dad's ship was sunk by a kamikaze boat in WWII. He and his shipmates survived. I wood carve with many veterans and some of the tails I hear from them are bone chilling. I want to look into buying a copy of the CD.

Again, thanks for the information, our most gracious hostess!

MCH
MCH

Re: Toes On The Line - Ready, Steady, Go!

Postby tch on April 6th, 2011, 7:30 pm

Tom's Big Finish run is scheduled for release in Janurary and the first couple stories will feature his Doctor and Leela. Sounds like his first 'season' will be 18 episodes.

and let me add my plug of BF, as their stuff is brilliant. I've only been able to gat a half dozen stories, but all have been great.
Colin Baker's Doctor finally got a story with the Brig! Yay!
Really good stories, some great new companions and a chance for Doctors 6,7 and 8 to get the stories they deserved.
tch

Previous

Return to About Tom’s Newsletters and Answers to Questions