tom at the sfx weekender feb6th2010

Talk about Tom.

Moderator: Moderator

tom at the sfx weekender feb6th2010

Postby tracy on November 10th, 2009, 5:44 pm

:D ive not long been told that tom is at the sfx weekender on the 6th of feb 2010 ive known for a few days but needed to know what day tom was going so now i know and ive just booked my day ticket also my signing ticket which gets me in to the signing arera . i like to be early with things once i know and my hotel is booked so now im a happy bunny and cant wait till feb . is there any one else going . im going down on the friday so i need not travel to early and im staying till sunday in a nice hotel called the river haven oh i forgot to say the venue is in rye toms own town ive never been to rye it will give me a chance to have a walk along the beach as ive always wanted to do that in winter as long as its not raining. also i was going to drive down with the help of sat nav but being winter in depends n the weather so i might go on the train . im sooooo excited hope some of you can make it
tracy with out the E
tracy

Re: tom at the sfx weekender feb6th2010

Postby pattie anne on November 11th, 2009, 7:36 pm

Have my own copy of SFX #188 (the one with TOM's interviews and narrations). At first, was rather put out, as SOME of us actually have to BUY the stories, if we are to own them. But when discovered, they were just clips, that is OK. and though I do own ALL the stories that are reviewed on the CD, a few of the interviews I lacked. So, all things considered, for a FREE CD of TOM, it wasn't a bad deal. Would recommend it to/for anyone. :geek:
Last edited by pattie anne on December 6th, 2009, 2:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"And as for Tom Baker, well, I'll always be the Doctor,
won't I?" TOM BAKER
pattie anne

Postby tracy on November 11th, 2009, 8:37 pm

:D glad you got it as i would have got you one and sent it to you

and when tom has had his interview with sfx cant wait to see that i will send the mag to you pattie
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby pattie anne on November 12th, 2009, 8:03 pm

Well, all I can say to that is; you are too good to me. And please remain always as you are! Many FANS in the past have promised many, many things; but you my dear, have ALWAYS delivered on those promises. :D

Love,
pattie anne
Last edited by pattie anne on January 17th, 2010, 2:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"And as for Tom Baker, well, I'll always be the Doctor,
won't I?" TOM BAKER
pattie anne

Postby tracy on November 12th, 2009, 8:07 pm

your welcome you have also been a great friend to me to thats what friends are for and i love to help people when i can
tracy with out the E
tracy

Return to The man himself