Snowball Fight

Moderator: Moderator

Snowball Fight

Postby That-scarf-girl on March 29th, 2011, 11:15 pm

Hello all. my idea for a new game is to have a virtual snowball fight. As I live in Australia, I have never seen real snow in my life, and considering I am not old enough nor rich enough to go overseas, I don't know if I ever will. So this is the closest I can get. It's not meant to be taken seriously, just a bit of childish fun for a girl who has never seen a snowflake.

Here is a description of the map. It is a large rectangular field, there are snow forts at the east and west. In the centre north area, there is a small wood with snow-covered trees. To the south is a junkyard. It contains anything you may need to build extravagant and silly ways of defending yourself and flinging snowballs. There is no limit to what is in the junkyard, and there is no limit to snow. there are also vehicles in the junkyard which may be used with a bit of imagination.

You will also need to choose a side. You can be either from East Gallifrey or West Gallifrey. East is the blue team, West is the red team. There isn't actually a reason for teams, as you can throw snowballs at anybody. To join in, simply throw a snowball at somebody.

Are you ready to play?

I start by throwing a snowball in the face of the Moderators! :)
An apple a day keeps the Doctor away,
But if the Doctor is cute, then bugger the fruit!
That-scarf-girl

Re: Snowball Fight

Postby CorinaMLennox on April 5th, 2011, 6:27 pm

Here on Gallifrey winter has set in and I am walking through the woods of the Center North... How I got here, I really can't say, the events of my travels are all a blur.....none the less these trees, What a sight!!! One must be careful here for many of them are leafless and the rusting silver of what used to be there is poking up out of the snow.... I must try not to cut my feet as I travel through these dense woods... But the shine of the snow and sun on the actual Golden Firs are really bedazzling!!! (That is the best i can describe the plant life here, I'm used to the trees of my own planet being in shades of green and brown, not the dazzeling metallics I see before me!!!) The Bronzen Firs and Pinkish shrubbery completes the richness of the landscape... The snow here is much like the snow on my own planet as the atmosphere is very comparable.

I'm coming to the southern end of the woods now and I see someone at a fort ahead. A moderator has been hit with a snowball and I decide to join the fun. Now who shall I get.. the instigator or the moderator... Hmmmmm... As I think about it I begin to make a snowman at the edge of the woods... I complete the bottom third when an irresistable impulse comes over me and I too throw one at the moderator.... "Splat!!!" A bullseye!!! Right in the left ear!!!

Drawn to the east side of the land, my winter wear I have on suddenly turns to a beautiful shade of blue... I then head east to the snow fort awaiting me there.
CorinaMLennox

Return to Games