New TOM BAKER article in Sci Fi Now Magazine out now!

Talk about Tom.

Moderator: Moderator

New TOM BAKER article in Sci Fi Now Magazine out now!

Postby Marcello Cristiano on March 21st, 2011, 2:35 am

Dear All TOM BAKERites:

Just recently I bought the latest Sci Fi Now magazine here in CANADA. It has a very brief 4 page article on TOM with some nice but well known pictures of TOM, and an overall nice bio in condensed fashion for any virgin BAKERites. The article states underneath his name that he is the DEFINITIVE DOCTOR, and I highly agree! Also, there is a nice section called BAKER STREET which has 10 essential TOM BAKER items of memorabilia. Some of which I have! And I'm sure many here no doubt have many or all of the items. Check out the article if you're new to TOM, but if you're old to TOM, it doesn't offer any new insight, but is nice nonetheless for the pictures of the TOM-orabilia. Also, newbies might enjoy the photos. Sadly, they are in black and white. :( A crying shame when you consider the beautiful colours of TOM's scarf and his mesmerizingly blue of ALL blue EYES! Still, worth checking out if just for curiousity and completions sake. Don't forget to read the TOM/4th Doctor quotes! :D
" 'Wibbsey' would be a wonderful word for pillow talk, wouldn't it? Especially if you said it softly..."

TOM BAKER
(2010)
DEMON QUEST
Doctor Who Magazine #425 (Interview)
Marcello Cristiano

Re: New TOM BAKER article in Sci Fi Now Magazine out now!

Postby tracy on March 21st, 2011, 10:16 am

:D thanks marcello for sharing your joy with us .what no magazine is it so i can get it
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby Marcello Cristiano on March 22nd, 2011, 5:09 am

Hi Tracy! :D The magazine in question is SCI FI NOW. It is the latest issue here in Canada, although I'm sure you all in the U.K. are a month ahead of us with your magazines. Sci Fi Now is a U.K. based magazine. Also, the cover has the new Superman Returns "S" logo in silver lettering instead of the usual red and yellow. I hope you're successful in finding it. It's a lot of FUN! :)
" 'Wibbsey' would be a wonderful word for pillow talk, wouldn't it? Especially if you said it softly..."

TOM BAKER
(2010)
DEMON QUEST
Doctor Who Magazine #425 (Interview)
Marcello Cristiano

Postby tracy on March 22nd, 2011, 10:37 am

:D thanks marcello we do have it here will have a look in our local shops to see if its in if not i will look to see if i can get on order only to have it for the tom interview thanks
tracy with out the E
tracy

Return to The man himself