Tom as Prof Plum in Cluedo

See TV, Film & Theatre section for details of Tom's other roles.

Moderator: Moderator

Tom as Prof Plum in Cluedo

Postby Toothy Grin on March 18th, 2011, 3:39 pm

Surprised no-one's made a comment on Tom's appearance as the board game character Professor Plum in the early 90's tv quiz show "Cluedo". There were several series but they changed the actors each series, Tom was in it in about '92 I think. To be honest, I only watched it when Tom was in it, and he gave a typically eccentric performance. The problem with the series was that there were 6 episodes, 6 characters and it was a different murderer each episode, so by the final episode it was obvious who it was gonna be!
Anyone else remember Tom's turn as the purple Professor?
Toothy Grin

Re: Tom as Prof Plum in Cluedo

Postby tracy on March 18th, 2011, 4:41 pm

:D ive only just seen this post .ive got the dvd and its very good tom plays a great part as ever very enjoyable if you havnt got go get it else i will send the daleks after you all lo l . yeah i only watch if tom is in l
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby MCH on March 19th, 2011, 3:32 am

Never heard of it. I'll have to check it out. ;)
:arrow: MCH
MCH

Postby Forum Moderator on March 19th, 2011, 10:13 am

There are 3 pictures of Tom as Professor Plum in Cluedo in the Photos and Video section under ITV roles (pictures 6, 7 & 8).

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby MCH on March 19th, 2011, 7:01 pm

Thank you Oh great and powerful FM ! :D

I took a look at them. Is his jacket a plum color ? I cannot tell in the pictures. But then Reverend Green is in black.
Although, the ladies have corresponding colors to their names. :? Yes, I reckon that a reverend would wear black instead of green but a professor could wear plum, lol.

Anyway, that looks like it was a good show. Although I really can't tell much from three photographs.

Thanks for the directions !
:arrow: MCH
MCH

Return to Not Doctor Who - Tom's other roles