Doctor Who Magazine Interviews

This is where everyone (Members and the Mods) can post news and announcements to do with the Forum, the Website, or indeed about Tom himself.

Moderator: Moderator

Doctor Who Magazine Interviews

Postby Forum Moderator on March 7th, 2011, 1:22 pm

For those who haven't seen the two interviews Tom did with Doctor Who Magazine last year, the Editor has kindly allowed us to publish them here on Tom's website. One of them is there already with the second to follow in a few days. Just go to the Doctor Who section and click on Doctor Who Magazine interviews and then again on the most recent one. It's called "Dedicated Followers of Fashion".

Enjoy!

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: Doctor Who Magazine Interviews

Postby MCH on March 7th, 2011, 1:28 pm

Totally Awesome !

Thanks bunches and bunches. You are brilliant !

And thanks to the Editor as well.

I really enjoyed the yarn about the seagulls. I'll never think of chips the same way again, ever. And the fruit hat flying away with a wig flailing helplessly under neath was inspired.

I was tickled at the banter between Tom and June Hudson. I was glad to see June hold her own part of the conversation when Tom's danced around it, and through it, and under it, and over it, and joined it, and ... :lol:

Regards.
Mch
Last edited by MCH on March 8th, 2011, 4:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
MCH

Postby tracy on March 7th, 2011, 4:34 pm

: :D :D thanks so much thats great news ive got that magazine its a great interview thanks so much for putting on for those who dont have the magazine they will enjoy reading it on here
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby pattie anne on March 7th, 2011, 5:20 pm

dear FM -

thank you again for providing this service. :P

being in america, doctor who magazines are rather hard to purchase (and am sure this is true of other countries and nations as well) as we just can't always get them from the same vendors, even twice. was only able to finally get the Hudson/Baker issue ordered this week. 8-)

and too, with these reprints HERE i don't have to worry about going to all the TIME and trouble seeing they are duplicated and put up on my FANsite. :?

so once 'moore', thank you so very much for providing this service for all of TOM's fans. :mrgreen:

love,
pattie anne :geek:
"And as for Tom Baker, well, I'll always be the Doctor,
won't I?" TOM BAKER
pattie anne

Postby Prydonian on March 7th, 2011, 11:05 pm

And a heartsfelt thank you from me as well. I am fortuntae that the store in the local mall has started carrying the magazines, even though I am not in the habit of buying them except for special occasions, like Tom's interviews.
So thanks for providing an excellently wonderful service! :D
Prydonian

Return to News and Announcements