Questions

Please read these if you're new to the forum and reread them from time to time to refresh your memory

Re: Questions

Postby Moderator on May 1st, 2010, 7:03 pm

Dear donnarose -

First, welcome. Second, what a pretty name. Third, to answer your question:

Near the bottom of the page of the topic you have chosen it says:

Subscribe Topic

Select it.

Then near the top of the page it says:

User Control Panel

Select it. Next, choose the tab:

Manage Subscriptions

Then you should see the topic you have selected appearing there.

If you need any further help please ask.

Best,
Dirk :ugeek:

Postby isaac on February 10th, 2011, 7:13 pm

Hello, I was just looking around the forum and noticed that at the beginning, Tom Baker said
We’ll give it 6 months to a year to see how it goes, but in parts it's doing well already.

So it made me worry a bit, and I was wondering if you guys are planning to close the forum soon...or perhaps since it is going well you'll keep it open :D .
It really is a great forum.

Thank you,
Isaac
isaac

Postby Moderator on February 10th, 2011, 8:01 pm

Dear Isaac -

Thank you for your kind words. And do not worry, have every reason to believe this place will be around for a very long time yet. :P

And welcome to Tom's forum! :mrgreen:

Best,
Dirk :ugeek:

picture posting issue

Postby Who dat? on March 10th, 2011, 4:09 am

Dirk my man,
I was just trying to get a post under the conventions area and for some reason I can not use a picture the surely conforms to the guidelines. Add an "h" to the front of this and check out the photo and let me know what I'm doing wrong.
ttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/dsgnr/Gallifrey%20One%20Catch%2022/DSC07795.jpg

Thanks,
Pat
Doctor: "I'm Lord President, and I'm called sir."
Who dat?

Postby The Cloaked One on May 8th, 2011, 4:20 am

Quick question for the mods, where do fan vids for the Fourth go?
There's a thread for pics and stories. I don't imagine uploading videos to the website would be any bit practical, I've been leaving my fan vids on an alternative site. I also received a pm from a fellow member not to post any links, but from what I gather it's only "against Forum rules to post any material which promotes other websites or concerns – whether charitable or commercial – which are not connected to Tom Baker." In which a link to my fan video where Baker is the protagonist would be, I hope fine.
On the issue of copyright, the video is my own original flash animation, which has a particular song playing which is not mine and I can have it removed before posting onlne. The vid was made for my flash final, the song was kind of the point of the vid, but not necessary for it to still be enjoyable. Enough rabble from me about a vid yet to be posted.
I don't think a section for fanvids would be in order per say, but I'm just happy sticking to miscellaneous under the Fan Community where 'post anything that doesn't fit anywhere else.' :D
Si-Fy and Fantasy, that is where my heart lies. To Doctor Who and its 18 years of brilliance, still waiting on the 50 yr anniversary!
The Cloaked One

Previous

Return to Forum guidelines, rules and announcements