Tom at 77!

Talk about Tom.

Moderator: Moderator

Tom at 77!

Postby Toothy Grin on January 20th, 2011, 3:19 pm

He's doing well for his age isn't he? He's now officially the longest-lived actor to play the Doctor, having outlived former Doctor Jon Pertwee who made it to 76. Does everyone else agree that he's ageing remarkably well? I think he looks fresher- faced and healthier now than he did in his last season as the Doctor!
Toothy Grin

Re: Tom at 77!

Postby jaybee on January 20th, 2011, 5:09 pm

To borrow a phrase from somewhere (directed at women, I think, by a cosmetic company, but the phrase fits the occasion here):

He's not getting older, he's getting better!
jaybee

Postby Marcello Cristiano on January 20th, 2011, 6:55 pm

I agree. TOM looks FANTASTIC!!! If I live til 77 years of age, I hope that I look and feel as good as TOM. TOM's wit grows sharper with each passing year as well... and may I say that he still has the most beautiful smile! Keep doing what you're doing TOM and you'll live til 177!
" 'Wibbsey' would be a wonderful word for pillow talk, wouldn't it? Especially if you said it softly..."

TOM BAKER
(2010)
DEMON QUEST
Doctor Who Magazine #425 (Interview)
Marcello Cristiano

Postby tracy on January 20th, 2011, 7:57 pm

yes i agree with you tom does look fantastic for 77 and yes tom does a a wonderfull smile and a great laugh and his white hair is lovley with his stunning blue eyes
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby Marcello Cristiano on January 20th, 2011, 10:25 pm

TOM's mesmerizingly blue eyes remind me of the clean clear blue ocean and the blue sky...and the twinkle in his eyes are the bright stars.
" 'Wibbsey' would be a wonderful word for pillow talk, wouldn't it? Especially if you said it softly..."

TOM BAKER
(2010)
DEMON QUEST
Doctor Who Magazine #425 (Interview)
Marcello Cristiano

Return to The man himself