Top gear

Read guidelines first. Start new topic in January 2011 to post your question.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Forum rules
Read guidelines first. Start new topic to post your question.
Ask one question per post.
Each member allowed one question per month.
Tom will answer a maximum of 30 questions per month.

Top gear

Postby MCH on January 9th, 2011, 5:48 am

Greetings Tom Baker!

I'm not sure if you've ever watched the tv program called ' Top Gear' but here is my question.

My question to you is, if you were a guest star on Top Gear and drove the obligatory lap around the twisty turny track, how well do you think you'd do?

I saw Doctor #10's David Tennant on the show trying to beat Billie Piper's time around the track. He was unsucessful the poor guy, lol. Evidently he had some troubles with third gear. Not at all like piloting a TARDIS I expect. Anyway, Since that episode I have really gotten a kick out of watching all the goofy antics those guys get into and what great fun it would be to see the 'King' of the Time Lords zooming around the track with his scarf a blazin'. Woo Hoo!

Keep warm and cozy and enjoy some cocoa pops for me. Mmmmmm, chocolate.

Fondest Regards,
MCH
MCH

Re: Top gear

Postby Tom Baker on January 25th, 2011, 1:11 pm

MCH, I am not much of a driver, never have been. And I have noticed a big increase in road bullying. In the dark morning as I drive through the forest on the way to the station - about nine miles - I am often pressed mercilessly to go faster by flashing lights and beeping horns. The roads are not straight and who wants a stag in the cab? I don't watch Top Gear.

Auf wiedersehen, MCH,

Happy New Year from Tom
Tom Baker
Site Admin

Return to Questions for January 2011