pets corner

Here you can post your own photos of your own pets.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Only post pictures if you own the copyright.
Maximum size 500 X 500 pixels 72 dpi.
Maximum 2 pictures per post.

Re: pets corner

Postby Doctor John Smith on July 15th, 2010, 8:26 pm

Hi All

Not to be outdone - 2 Jack Russell Terriers - George and Teasil, and 3 cats - Timmy, Jilly and Harri. Jilly is the oldest at 16, and George the youngest (and naughtiest) at 2!

I'll upload some pix when I work out how to do it!!! (Dirk - I need you!!!!)

DJS
The Doctor: I tell you, Brigadier, there's nothing to worry about! The brontosarus is large and placid!
Harry Sullivan: (to the Brigadier) This the patient, sir?
The Doctor: (looking up at Harry) And stupid!

The Doctor & Harry Sullivan - Robot
Doctor John Smith

Postby Sarah on July 24th, 2010, 1:11 pm

The zoo is still growing. 5 weeks ago I got another dog, she is a marema sheepdog she belonged to a friend who had 50 acres and a big laying flock of hens. She was moving and had to rehome the dog (Rosie) to someone else with chickens. Her first owner was a sheep farmer and a rough one, she had been beaten around by him with a 2 x 4 and chained to a truck tyre. As a result she is very scared of new people especially men. It took me 3 weeks to get her trust, she would cringe when I went near her, now she is like a giant lapdog.

In 2 weeks my horse arrives. It has been years since i had a horse and I am very exited. Well he is a pony but looks like a horse. He is 13.2 hh which is good because I am short and i dont like tall horses. well I DO like them I just don't like the climb up and down lol. he is a paint horse x welsh mountain pony gelding, 7 years old and was used as a trail horse in QLD (Australia) and the kids all ride him, backwards, stand on him, slide off his bum crawl under his belly etc. he is a sweetie. I hope he will like me. I dont have a car so he will be taking me everywhere.

Sarah.
Sarah

Postby Moderator on July 30th, 2010, 2:35 pm

Dear Sarah -

Congratulations on your new "dog and pony show!" :D Best of good luck with them.

Best,
Dirk :ugeek:

Postby pattie anne on July 30th, 2010, 2:45 pm

dear all -

the august 2010 Reader's Digest, has an excellent rescued dog story. "Protector Pup," on page 88. worth getting a hold of a copy. :D and most local libraries have a copy for their patrons to read on site, if you can't borrow, or find a copy of it for yourself. and even better, RD is now on-line and you can read Jobe's story there. :P

love,
pattie anne :geek:
"And as for Tom Baker, well, I'll always be the Doctor,
won't I?" TOM BAKER
pattie anne

Postby Moderator on September 2nd, 2010, 7:05 pm

Dear Forum Members of Tom -

Thought direct links are not allowed here, I do have permission to tell you about a video. It is called: "Breakfast in Texas" and it can be found at the music4musicians website.

Just google, music4musicians (the website) or Breakfast In Texas (the name of the video) but if you have any difficulty in getting to it, please just PM me.

And now, nothing left but for you to enjoy. :mrgreen:

Best,

Postby pattie anne on September 2nd, 2010, 8:02 pm

dear dirk -

thank you so very much for the heads up. great video. must go share with my other friends. :D

part of me wants to do as they do in texas, but part of me is a bit wary of dining not only with the gentle deer and the squirrels but with the owls and the bats and even the ocassional panther and the bear. :shock: :o

still, ta for the data, K9.

love,
won't I?" TOM BAKER
pattie anne

Postby Moderator on September 4th, 2010, 11:23 pm

Dear Pattie -

Thank you. I thought it was one of the most caring videos I have ever come across. And when I told Sue about it, she said they have about 20 deer in the meadow that come close to the house in the winter, and dine on all her beautiful evergreen shrubs. But then she went on to tell me that maybe what she needed to do, was to invite them all to breakfast. :lol:

Seems the man in Texas feeds the White Tail Deer a combination of corn and "Record Rack Professional Deer Feed."

Perhaps it would work for the Bakers too.

Best,

Postby tracy on September 5th, 2010, 10:28 am

:D all those lovly dear. i wonder how bella and the kitens are doing maybe please can we see some more pictures of how they are all getting on thanks
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby pattie anne on October 26th, 2010, 5:00 pm

dear folks -

there is a very cute dog video, on you tube that i want to share with all of you. so ...

go to YouTube and search:

jango the praying dog

then enjoy!

love,
won't I?" TOM BAKER
pattie anne

Postby MCH on December 19th, 2010, 4:09 am

I had a feline family member once that loved to take showers. He would jump in, walk around a bit then jump back out.
I've been a cat slave for all my adult life. Currently I have three boys named; Cooper peady, Zachary binx and Louis l'amore.
MCH

PreviousNext

Return to Pets