Photographing wildlife

Read guidelines first. Start new topic in December to post your question.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Forum rules
Read guidelines first. Start new topic to post your question.
Ask one question per post.
Each member allowed one question per month.
Tom will answer a maximum of 30 questions per month.

Photographing wildlife

Postby MCH on December 9th, 2010, 5:12 am

Greetings Tom !
As I was browsing your site I noticed your interest in the natural world around you. I Was wondering if you have a digital camera and if so do you take any pictures of the plants, animals or insects around your home? Or well, anywhere really. Not that you have to have a digital camera to take pictures, lol. Just curious as I am a new owner of a Sony dslr 550 and love to take pictures with it. And with the macro lens and ring flash, taking bug shots is wonderfully fascinating. I also noticed that your site has many photos that were taken by your wife. I really like the way she composes her shots. I especially like the picture of the kids all snuggled together. Sans the popster though, sadly.

I hope that you, sue and your four legged furry family have a wonderful Christmas time!

Fondest regards,
Mary Chulick
MCH

Re: Photographing wildlife

Postby Tom Baker on December 22nd, 2010, 11:39 am

Dear MC,

No I don't take pictures simply because my wife is so good at recording the sights around us. We live in a little paradise here, you know, and we don't have to get here by way of Kensal Green, which is a terrific relief to me personally!

from Tom
Tom Baker
Site Admin

Return to Questions for December 2010