Welcome to the Fan Community

We welcome new members to our forum - and welcome former ones back.

Moderator: Moderator

Re: Welcome to the Fan Community

Postby donnarose on August 30th, 2010, 11:01 pm

Welcome to the group, Samantha! You will certainly have a good time with this wonderful group! :D
Love begins when the needs of someone else become more important than your own.
~Lao Wei
donnarose

Postby Moderator on September 4th, 2010, 11:47 pm

Dear That-scarf-girl -

Welcome. Enjoy and have fun. :mrgreen:

RE fan fiction, please see my PM to you.

Best,
Dirk :ugeek:

Postby pattie anne on September 5th, 2010, 12:18 am

dear girl with scarf -

welcome. :D yes we have a section whereby those of us WHO have one(a scarf) or 'moore' can show it/them to everyone. please just make sure your photo is no larger than 500 by 500 pixels. :mrgreen: if it is ... it just won't show up here. :(

best,
pattie anne :geek:

PS: The Scarf Topic is in the Fan Community (where you are all aready - handy) under The Scarf. i know, i know not very clever, but it IS very searchable that way. ;)

P. A.
"And as for Tom Baker, well, I'll always be the Doctor,
won't I?" TOM BAKER
pattie anne

Postby The Cloaked One on October 23rd, 2010, 10:30 am

Wow, wow. The forum has nearly five times as many members as when I first joined. Then I fell off the face of the planet. XD I just finally got back to asking Tom Baker a question, it took me a while to think of one to ask.
I'm just settling into college now. I still spend lots of time pouring over Doctor Who episodes and furthering my quest to find the missing episodes if they can ever be found. My inner nerd will not be satisfied until the first and second doctors are restored. XD
I'm also still slowly working on bits of animation here and there as side projects. If I come up with an exceptional idea, I'll see if I can at least send it to the BBC though I'm sure they receive a phenomenal amount of exceptional ideas. Well, it's nice to be back after such a long break. I hope to talk all of you some.
Si-Fy and Fantasy, that is where my heart lies. To Doctor Who and its 18 years of brilliance, still waiting on the 50 yr anniversary!
The Cloaked One

Postby Husky_in_the_tardis on November 2nd, 2010, 8:21 pm

Hello everyone! It is my first post on this forum but not in general, you might recognise the username. :) I hope to post more soon. :)
Husky_in_the_tardis

Postby tracy on November 2nd, 2010, 8:49 pm

:D hy husky its great to see you back and welcome to toms dinner table enjoy your self havent seen you around for some time so it was nice when we had our little chat when i saw you on here. hope all is going well for you .please dont be a stanger on here take care
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby donnarose on November 4th, 2010, 1:56 am

Welcome! :)
~Lao Wei
donnarose

Postby MCH on December 19th, 2010, 4:44 am

This fall I watched every Doctor Who episode from the 1960s to present. With the exception of the missing ones. It's very sad that most of Patrick Troughtons shows are missing. I really liked his performances but hated that "beetle" wig. His character reminded me of a hobo for some reason. Not that that was a bad thing.

Let's see, doctor 2 played a recorder. Doctor 7 played the spoons. Doctor 4 once, that I can recall, played a flute made from a reed gathered from where he was sitting, but I can't recall if any of the others played any musical instrument. I know I said that I had just watched the episodes, and I should be able to recall that kind of information, but my memory just ain't what it use to be. I'm convinced that our bodies warranty expires at 40. After that it's all breakdowns, maintenance and repairs, lol.
MCH

Postby pattie anne on December 25th, 2010, 8:12 am

:lol:

welcome mchulick! :mrgreen:

have fun at TOM's Place. we manage to, usually. ;)

love,
pattie anne :geek:
"And as for Tom Baker, well, I'll always be the Doctor,
won't I?" TOM BAKER
pattie anne

Postby donnarose on December 25th, 2010, 11:13 pm

Yes, welcome to the Mr. Baker's virtual dinner party! Cheers!
~Lao Wei
donnarose

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome