4th Doctor Started Time War

Read guidelines first. Start new topic in November to post your question.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Forum rules
Read guidelines first. Start new topic to post your question.
Ask one question per post.
Each member allowed one question per month.
Tom will answer a maximum of 30 questions per month.

4th Doctor Started Time War

Postby daleks13 on November 1st, 2010, 9:55 pm

Hi Tom you are my favorite doctor in fact the very 1st episode i ever watched back in the 80's was Robot on PBS here in the U.S.A.
Ok now to my question how does it feel that it was your Doctor that actually started the Time War that lead to the destruction of Gallifrey ?

According to executive producer Russell T. Davies, the start of the Time Wars was dated back to the encounters of The Doctor with the Daleks. In Genesis of the Daleks (1975), the Time Lords - having foreseen the possibility of the Daleks conquering the universe - send the Fourth Doctor into the past in an attempt to avert the Daleks' creation, or affect their development to make them less aggressive.

Thanks in advance
John
daleks13

Re: 4th Doctor Started Time War

Postby Tom Baker on November 7th, 2010, 11:29 am

Dear John,

Just because Russell T Grant said that does not make it true. I prefer what Ulysses T Grant said: "Remember, Doctor, it's all a game. Life's a game and so is war." And then he added rather mysteriously, "Life's a pudding full of plums, let us take it as it comes."

Weird, Eh? Plumb crazy, but that's what he said.

Yours, Tom
Tom Baker
Site Admin

Return to Questions for November 2010