happy 1st birthday to toms forum

Talk about Tom.

Moderator: Moderator

Re: happy 1st birthday to toms forum

Postby Forum Moderator on November 1st, 2010, 10:59 am

Thank you all for your kind comments on the first anniversary of Tom's Forum. Tom has asked me to say how much he appreciates them - he's glad you enjoy his virtual dinner table. The rest of us in the team appreciate your words, too. As I write, Tom is working on the remaining answers for your October questions and putting together the last element of his next newsletter which we hope to have online later this week.

Greetings to you all.

FM
Forum Moderator

Re: happy 1st birthday to toms forum

Postby Moderator on November 1st, 2010, 5:47 pm

Dear Members of Tom -

On behalf of all of us here at The Official Tom Baker Website and Forum, we wish to humbly thank one and all for your kind wishes, and more importantly for your continued support. Of course Tom is the reason for everything here about, but this place in particular, would never have come to be without his Sue. So thanks to one and all. And I lift my glass in toast to many, many more good years together, for all of us (The Website, The Forum, Tom, Sue, co-wokers, friends and fans).

Best,
Dirk :ugeek:

Previous

Return to The man himself