happy 1st birthday to toms forum

Talk about Tom.

Moderator: Moderator

happy 1st birthday to toms forum

Postby tracy on October 27th, 2010, 9:07 am

:D may i have this honer to say its time to celebrate the forums 1st birthday thanks to tom .sue .william and dirk for what they have done to make this happen for giving us a forum to be able to chat and make friends and ask tom questions .get your party hats on theres plenty of food and for later there will be drinks to
tracy with out the E
tracy

Re: happy 1st birthday to toms forum

Postby biddenden_sue on October 27th, 2010, 10:39 am

Hear hear. Congratulations on the first anniversary of your website, and forurm, Tom & Sue.

I know I haven't posted in a while, but I still lurk. Unfortunately, some severe family problems caused me to withdraw from public arenas for fear of disgracing myself under the strain. I should be back to normal soon.
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. Douglas Adams.
biddenden_sue

Postby The Cloaked One on October 27th, 2010, 11:14 am

I can't say I've been the most active member by any means. XD It's fun to be part of a new forums and to get to talk to Tom Baker when otherwise I'm separated by a thousand miles of land and ocean from Britain.
As for the Forums New Year, I'm hoping to get more of my questions answered. I know that Baker is a very busy, but as many of his fans, I hope to meet him and perhaps someday work beside him in creating more Doctor Who. The show has lasted so long and has had many great actors, I hope our generation can keep it not only going, but to help it flourish. Right now, the saying goes, "the proper duty of every British subject to come to the aid of the TARDIS." I hope to expand this to the Americas as well. XD
Si-Fy and Fantasy, that is where my heart lies. To Doctor Who and its 18 years of brilliance, still waiting on the 50 yr anniversary!
The Cloaked One

Postby jaybee on October 27th, 2010, 2:03 pm

Congratulations to all who have made this forum what it is today. That includes Tom, Sue, Dirk, William, and all of us members (we members?). The start was a tiny bit rocky, but we've managed to settle in, make new friends and, once a month, we get to talk to the person who is the reason for all of this. So, thanks to Tom and Sue. And thanks to Dirk for keeping us on track, giving us pointers, and joining in.

Wahoo!!!
jaybee

Postby Marcello Cristiano on October 27th, 2010, 3:18 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to TOM-BAKER.CO.UK!!!

I want to thank TOM for allowing me to post as much as I have. I've had fun and I hope everyone here has had fun too. Thru TOM's forum, I have had the privilege to meet many new people and it has been wonderful posting along side you all. I especially have enjoyed the excitement I got when TOM answered all five of my questions. THANK YOU TOM, and thank you everyone here for making this place such a joy to visit. Here's to many more years ahead!(raises Guinness beer mug to toast forum).

Love,

Marcello
:)
" 'Wibbsey' would be a wonderful word for pillow talk, wouldn't it? Especially if you said it softly..."

TOM BAKER
(2010)
DEMON QUEST
Doctor Who Magazine #425 (Interview)
Marcello Cristiano

Postby donnarose on October 27th, 2010, 3:29 pm

Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Baker, William, that wonderful and mysterious Dirk ( ;) ) and all of the forum members for making this forum a wonderful place to be!

Thanks to this forum, I have made some wonderful friends whom I may not have met otherwise.

That virtual dinner party keeps growing, and I say, the more, the merrier! :D

So please join me in raising a virtual glass of the beverage of your choice to our wonderful hosts and to each other!

May we have many more happy years of fellowship ahead!

Love to all of you!
Love begins when the needs of someone else become more important than your own.
~Lao Wei
donnarose

Postby pattie anne on October 27th, 2010, 3:42 pm

dear TOM, Sue, dirk, william, pedalo and The Members of TOM -

thank you, thank you, thank you, ONE and all for creating this place, and making this place, as The TOM Place we always wanted, and wished, and HOPEd for.

pedalo - ta, for taking your TIME to create this very special place in CyberSpace. you programmers are the silent, invisible STRING(theory)s that make everything work in our Virtual World. :P

william - to our silent, behind the scenes, tireless worker, i doff my chapeau to you. :)

dirk - you know how grateful i am to you! ;)

Sue - a gentle lady WHO deserves all (and especially WHO) she has been given in life. you are in all ways and in all things ... :D

"ace, ace!"
dr who IV

TOM - "for HE's a jolly good fellow, for HE's a jolly good fellow, for HE's a jolly good fellow, and so say all of us!" HIP-HIP-HORRAY! "And many 'Moore'," anniversaries HERE to come. (for HE is both part and parcel as to what all we are about HERE today!) :mrgreen:

AND last but certainly not the least ...

The Members of TOM - ta, for all of your parts (and Posts) in keeping this little custom going!

love always,
pattie anne
"And as for Tom Baker, well, I'll always be the Doctor,
won't I?" TOM BAKER
pattie anne

Postby donnarose on October 27th, 2010, 3:49 pm

If I forgot to thank anyone, mea culpa!

Sometimes it's the more quiet ones who work behind the scenes who don't get the recognition.

Again, thanks to EVERYONE who works hard to make this board/forum what it is!

I know there will be lots of virtual food and drink, but do we have dancing, too? If so, I'll virtually import some of PA's dancing bananas. ;) :lol:
Love begins when the needs of someone else become more important than your own.
~Lao Wei
donnarose

Postby Who dat? on October 27th, 2010, 8:57 pm

Happy 1st birthday to everyone here.
Some of us (like me) just add stuff now and then. Excuse me, am I in your way?
Some of us (the friends I'm linked to) make it worth checking in every day. I don't believe that came out of your head!
Some of us (Dirk, William and Pedalo) make the whole place work and run smoothly. Just smack me on the nose with the paper when I make a mess.
Some of us (Tom and Sue) are the reason we are all here. We love you and wish all the best for you.
I hope no one minds being bracketed in like that. No offense...
Happy 1st birthday to everyone here.
Doctor: "I'm Lord President, and I'm called sir."
Who dat?

Postby tracy on October 29th, 2010, 3:15 pm

:D thank you everyone great words lets raise a glass and drink to tom .sue william.dirk and all the members on here .heres to many more years on here
tracy with out the E
tracy

Next

Return to The man himself