Have I Got News For You.

Read guidelines first. Start new topic in October to post your question.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Forum rules
Read guidelines first. Start new topic to post your question.
Ask one question per post.
Each member allowed one question per month.
Tom will answer a maximum of 30 questions per month.

Have I Got News For You.

Postby Jimbilton on October 21st, 2010, 10:42 pm

Hello Mr. Baker,
Of course I admired your stint as Doctor Who, but may I enquire when you will next appear at the helm of Have I Got News For You? Quite simply, you are the finest, most humorous and entertaining presenter that show has ever had. I have a recording of the particular programme to which I refer, and I watch it when ever I am in need of cheering up. It never fails to have the desired effect, but another appearance by you would be most welcome.
A very enjoyable website, by the way.
Regards,
Jimbilton
Jimbilton

Re: Have I Got News For You.

Postby Tom Baker on October 26th, 2010, 1:59 pm

Dear Jim Bilton,

Thanks for your warm reaction to Have I Got News For You; it really thrilled me to think it still makes you laugh. I would like to be a quizmaster on TV. The only thing is I am very slow to pick up the rules. One Christmas I took part in a Christmas game and the children were hyperventilating with laughter at my idiocy. After about an hour, it dawned on me what the game was about and I mastered it. At that very moment the children stopped laughing!

Best wishes

Tom
Tom Baker
Site Admin

Return to Questions for October 2010