Desktop backgrounds...what's on your computer?

Talk about things close to your heart.

Moderator: Moderator

Re: Desktop backgrounds...what's on your computer?

Postby Gold Usher on October 7th, 2010, 1:24 am

Who dat? wrote:Mine is a photo of my left retina taken at my last eye exam. The optic nerve center is just above and left of center and all the blood vessels are clearly seen making what look like roads emanating from a central township.

Ooo I saw Doctor Partner's right eye too about a month ago but I could see a set of little dots where he has been lasered on the retina--looked like the Beehive group of stars. Do you see the floaters in yours?

I'm looking in the My Pictures to see what I feel like changing to..it's been about 2 months since I did it last.
Thinking maybe a shot of the Crown jewels in the Tower? Something Hallow's Eve like Bonnie? Hmmmm...maybe something Tom...E-Space with one of the Vampires???
Gold Usher

Postby Marcello Cristiano on October 7th, 2010, 1:53 am

TOM with the vampires from 'State of Decay' would be a great one, G.U.! 8-) It's perfect for October and the approach of Halloween.

I'll probably change my wallpaper for Christmas and get one with The TARDIS buried in snow ala the Christmas idents David Tennant did for the Complete Specials boxset.
" 'Wibbsey' would be a wonderful word for pillow talk, wouldn't it? Especially if you said it softly..."

TOM BAKER
(2010)
DEMON QUEST
Doctor Who Magazine #425 (Interview)
Marcello Cristiano

Postby Who dat? on October 7th, 2010, 6:20 pm

From Gold Usher:
Ooo I saw Doctor Partner's right eye too about a month ago but I could see a set of little dots where he has been lasered on the retina--looked like the Beehive group of stars. Do you see the floaters in yours?

There are two dark spots visible and the eye doctor said that the large one is the actual focal point and the small one is the source of "floaters". This isn't really withing the subject of desktop backgrounds so I'll point it back to that. I like the idea of Doctor Who backgrounds, especially the Doctor and vampires for the Halloween season. I just put up the three vamps from State of Decay on my desktop.
Doctor: "I'm Lord President, and I'm called sir."
Who dat?

Postby tracy on October 8th, 2010, 10:23 am

i tend to change mine now and again but it has to be tom on there when ive met him at events
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby donnarose on October 11th, 2010, 12:53 pm

Mine is David Tennant.

Mea culpa! ;)
Love begins when the needs of someone else become more important than your own.
~Lao Wei
donnarose

Postby Marcello Cristiano on October 11th, 2010, 3:45 pm

Hi Donnarose! :) I had a David Tennant wallpaper up not too long ago. It was him standing by the TARDIS with the scenery of New Earth behind him. :)
" 'Wibbsey' would be a wonderful word for pillow talk, wouldn't it? Especially if you said it softly..."

TOM BAKER
(2010)
DEMON QUEST
Doctor Who Magazine #425 (Interview)
Marcello Cristiano

Postby miguel of the moon on October 13th, 2010, 12:00 am

My desktop background is of two Canada Geese flying over Niagara Falls - which has been photographically enhanced with rainbow colors of green, blue and purple. Behind the photo I put a very soothing blue-green color. While I change the background color periodically, I have had the picture up for about 5 months now.
As for me, I shall live like a Narnian even if there isn't any Narnia.
-Puddleglum
miguel of the moon

Previous

Return to Home, Hearth and Heart