Yet Another Frivolous Topic

Read guidelines first. Start new topic in September to post your question.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Forum rules
Read guidelines first. Start new topic to post your question.
Ask one question per post.
Each member allowed one question per month.
Tom will answer a maximum of 30 questions per month.

Yet Another Frivolous Topic

Postby Doctor31074 on September 1st, 2010, 11:58 pm

Tom, when watching your episodes it's hard not to notice your glorious hair! Fortunately I too have curly hair, and I was wondering how you made it look the way it did and how long it took to grow out that marvelous mane.

Look forward to hearing from you,
Cody Tracy
Doctor31074

Re: Yet Another Frivolous Topic

Postby Tom Baker on September 13th, 2010, 8:50 pm

My hair? My hair? Oh, that stuff. I still have a lot of it but now my mane is white, "nor grew it white in a single night as men's have grown through sudden fears" as Lord Byron said a long time ago. It's not the same hair of course but people think it is. I often scratch it and that may have been a stimulus but I don't think about it much.

I just heard from an old friend of mine (81) who has lovely silken silver hair, that he has broken his hip. He slid off a chair while taking his pants off! The chair had a silken bottom. It was not the first time he'd slid off though I dare say it might be the last. So let us all resolve to take off our pants with extreme unction; especially while sitting on a chair with a silky bottom.

Amen, Cody
Tom Baker
Site Admin

Return to Questions for September 2010