TARDIS interiors

Read guidelines first. Start new topic in August to post your question.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Forum rules
Read guidelines first. Start new topic to post your question.
Ask one question per post.
Each member allowed one question per month.
Tom will answer a maximum of 30 questions per month.

TARDIS interiors

Postby Doctor31074 on August 3rd, 2010, 5:00 am

Thank you for once again answering my question last month, now I have formulated another question that can only be answered by everyone's favorite Time Lord...
In your era as the Doctor there were two different TARDIS console rooms that were used. One was white and looked futuristic, while the other was wooden and harked back to the style of Jules Verne. While most fans do appreciate both of them, I was wondering if you had a preference as to which one you used (or felt your Doctor would use.)

Thanks for your time,
Cody T.
Doctor31074

Re: TARDIS interiors

Postby Tom Baker on August 5th, 2010, 3:37 pm

Dear Cody,

I liked the central column because I was able to do the joke of resting my hat on it at the opening shot and when IT went UP then Up went my hat! Nobody ever said anything about this little quirk but it amused me.

But I would like to reveal a secret about the Tardis. This is just for you, Cody, old horse, and I implore you not to betray the confidence. Are you ready? Right, this is it: The Tardis was much smaller on the inside than it was on the outside; there, I've said it! Ssh, not a word to anyone else. For your ear only, old tortoise.

Tom
Tom Baker
Site Admin

Return to Questions for August 2010