Tom Baker the man

Talk about Tom.

Moderator: Moderator

Re: Tom Baker the man

Postby tracy on November 5th, 2009, 5:39 pm

ibet tom has had a good bonfire going today would love to see that if tom took a picture of it for the next news letter
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby merlinsseer on November 5th, 2009, 6:05 pm

I want to know if he ever broke down and got some new trousers and will there be modeling of new trousers? My husband has become interested in this trouser subject since i mentioned it (looking side-ways at his over-alls ). He has decided that he isn't getting new trousers until he has evidence that Mr. Baker did the deed first . So, please, please Tom Baker -for the sake of my sanity -get some new "you know whats". Don't burn the old one's as suggested , keep those for the walks in the woods. I'm certain the pup doesn't care how fashionable you are- but then again maybe that's why she is leaving you all alone on those walks...hmmmmm
toms no 1 fan wrote:ibet tom has had a good bonfire going today would love to see that if tom took a picture of it for the next news letter

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
merlinsseer

Postby tracy on November 5th, 2009, 6:35 pm

merlinsseer wrote:I want to know if he ever broke down and got some new trousers and will there be modeling of new trousers? My husband has become interested in this trouser subject since i mentioned it (looking side-ways at his over-alls ). He has decided that he isn't getting new trousers until he has evidence that Mr. Baker did the deed first . So, please, please Tom Baker -for the sake of my sanity -get some new "you know whats". Don't burn the old one's as suggested , keep those for the walks in the woods. I'm certain the pup doesn't care how fashionable you are- but then again maybe that's why she is leaving you all alone on those walks...hmmmmm
toms no 1 fan wrote:ibet tom has had a good bonfire going today would love to see that if tom took a picture of it for the next news letter

no dont burn the old trousers send them to me please sign them and then i can keep them as amemento im not kiddin
tracy with out the E
tracy

Postby merlinsseer on November 5th, 2009, 6:42 pm

My husband say's on this subject " never ask a man to give up his favorite pair of comfy pants, after a certain age he earns the right to keep them" .
toms no 1 fan wrote:
merlinsseer wrote:I want to know if he ever broke down and got some new trousers and will there be modeling of new trousers? My husband has become interested in this trouser subject since i mentioned it (looking side-ways at his over-alls ). He has decided that he isn't getting new trousers until he has evidence that Mr. Baker did the deed first . So, please, please Tom Baker -for the sake of my sanity -get some new "you know whats". Don't burn the old one's as suggested , keep those for the walks in the woods. I'm certain the pup doesn't care how fashionable you are- but then again maybe that's why she is leaving you all alone on those walks...hmmmmm

no dont burn the old trousers send them to me please sign them and then i can keep them as amemento im not kiddin
merlinsseer

Postby pattie anne on November 6th, 2009, 4:21 pm

Well ... HE could also rip them into managable pieces and post each of us one. :D Wouldn't even have to be otto-graphed.
Last edited by pattie anne on December 6th, 2009, 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"And as for Tom Baker, well, I'll always be the Doctor,
won't I?" TOM BAKER
pattie anne

Postby merlinsseer on November 6th, 2009, 6:36 pm

now that i'll agree with, sharing is caring :lol:
pattie anne wrote:well ... HE could also rip them into managable pieces and post each of us one.

:D :lol: :P

wouldn't even have to be otto-graphed.

;)

merlinsseer

Postby Captain Rum on November 7th, 2009, 5:27 am

Being quite a chunky fellow from 25 years of playing rugby I too keep a pair of trousers and/or pants/boxers for as long as possible, most pairs are too small for my thighs so finding a pair that actually fit is a rarity and cause for celebration!! :D
"Aaaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhh....me laddie!"

"You damned courtiers to the Queen, you're nothing but lap dogs to a slip of a girl!"

Hope to meet a nautical cove or two online to chat about Tom, "Who", etc :-)
Captain Rum

Location: Yeovil....but only when my Tardis needs an overhaul.

Postby merlinsseer on November 7th, 2009, 6:03 am

Captain Rum wrote:Being quite a chunky fellow from 25 years of playing rugby I too keep a pair of trousers and/or pants/boxers for as long as possible, most pairs are too small for my thighs so finding a pair that actually fit is a rarity and cause for celebration!! :D

I think this is more a case of comfort and didn't think about until someone mentioned it :lol: My husband is right though,a man should be able to keep his trouser's as long as he likes, but the husband should keep in mind that we spouses do like to see them spiffy once and awhile- not everyday- lord knows we wouldn't ask that of them- but once and awhile is nice.i'll admit that i do like scruffy on a man- messy hair, a little 5 o'clock shadow and an air of relaxed comfort in clothes. I won't toss or hide the evil over-alls my husband loves so much, but come on....i need a change of scenery now and then.
merlinsseer

Postby unclefreddy on November 8th, 2009, 1:07 am

I have always been curious- once I read a biography about Jim Morrison, the singer for The Doors and it said that he had a friend who was a British actor named Tom Baker. Is he the same?
unclefreddy

Postby merlinsseer on November 8th, 2009, 1:31 am

unclefreddy wrote:I have always been curious- once I read a biography about Jim Morrison, the singer for The Doors and it said that he had a friend who was a British actor named Tom Baker. Is he the same?

has no clue
merlinsseer

PreviousNext

Return to The man himself