Hornet's Nest & Scarf Question

Read guidelines first. Start new topic in June to post your question.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Forum rules
Read guidelines first. Start new topic to post your question.
Ask one question per post.
Each member allowed one question per month.
Tom will answer a maximum of 30 questions per month.

Hornet's Nest & Scarf Question

Postby AnthonyMcKirkson on June 19th, 2010, 7:38 am

Dear Tom,

Hello, my name is Anthony, I have just turned nine and you are my favourite Doctor Who. :P I absolutely love your adventures more than the other Doctors! :)

My first question is that I really loved your CD series about the wasps. I listened to all the stories in one night, even though Mum wanted me to go to sleep. I liked your new dog, Captain, but K9 is better. Are you going to make more with you and Mike? I liked them because they were very frightening like the new Doctor Who on TV. :)

Also, I like your rainbow scarf in the story with the ants on the spaceship, as well as your costume. I have a scarf, too, but its blue and not as big. I didn't like your costume in the one where you, Romana and K9 are on the beach at the start. You seemed a bit sad and I wanted to know why? I also would like to know how long is your rainbow scarf because one day I would like a scarf that looked like yours.

Thank you very much for reading.
From Anthony.
AnthonyMcKirkson

Re: Hornet's Nest & Scarf Question

Postby Tom Baker on June 28th, 2010, 3:05 pm

Dear Anthony

Don't have a long scarf, not ever! People think it's very funny to play tricks on guys with long scarves. They pull the scarf when you are not looking and then they laugh as you fall over.

If I looked sad on the beach perhaps I was cold. Or perhaps someone had just told me what to do in the scene. I never liked doing what I was told by the directors.

Tom
Tom Baker
Site Admin

Return to Questions for June 2010