Ghosties & Beasties..things that go bump...

Read guidelines first. Start new topic in June to post your question.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Forum rules
Read guidelines first. Start new topic to post your question.
Ask one question per post.
Each member allowed one question per month.
Tom will answer a maximum of 30 questions per month.

Ghosties & Beasties..things that go bump...

Postby Gold Usher on June 5th, 2010, 2:42 pm

Hello Thomas,
I was planning to ask this question this month and your newsletter certainly warrants asking it now.

Since you have lived in a variety of houses that have been around for many years, have you ever personally felt anything 'odd' or noticed something 'different' about the houses? Perhaps the unexplained noise in the middle of the night to suggest you and Susan aren't the only ones there?

UK has such a wealth of possiblities...the US is only 400-300 years old and not that many houses have survived to be occupied by haunts :lol:

Have a pleasant day and a hug for Poppy!
Gold Usher

Re: Ghosties & Beasties..things that go bump...

Postby Tom Baker on June 14th, 2010, 10:28 am

Dear Goldie,

As I don't sleep well I often try to imagine people from the past who have spent time in the same room. Sometimes I have whispered to them and invited them to reveal themselves. But spirits are shy, so shy, and perhaps don't watch TV. One night I felt there was a ghost in bed with me but it was just that the duvet had slipped to the floor one freezing night in November, All Souls night.

Sometimes I think Poppy senses a ghost when she pricks up her ears and barks for no apparent reason.

Happy ghost hunting!

Tom
Tom Baker
Site Admin

Return to Questions for June 2010